Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

mecha

Liked Posts:
no he sucks but that doesnt mean we cant learn from his performance
Semen today gave me PTSD. it reminded me of the 58 other quarterbacks that weren't Jay Cutler, Josh McCown, Mitch Trubisky, or Justin Fields the Bears had since Favre became a thing. fuck even Brian Hoyer wasn't this bad. or Matt Barkley for that matter. idk about Chase Daniel though that might be a draw. I had the game off after the 3rd quarter started and I don't want to sportsball anymore today.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Fixed, no but against the D with the 4th total number of sacks we held them to under the average, and also under the Bears average..

The sack total should of went up against such a good pass rush, it got better. So WHY did it get better putting in the slow unathletic guy against one of the best D?
It got better? LOL. Did we watch the same game? Siemian got off to a hot start. After the Jets figured him out, they rekt him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wow, it’s hit a new low for shitstain to where he doesn’t even have any pathetic lines to say. He’s just off hiding under mommy’s blouse while she dreams of JF1

It's classic shit stain. Nothing to say when there's no troll angle.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It got better? LOL. Did we watch the same game? Siemian got off to a hot start. After the Jets figured him out, they rekt him.
The OL got MUCH better, based on his attempts and sacks (against one of the best D) if he played the entire year and held to that average our OL would be ranked 9th best OL based on sacks.

Granted thats a very small sample size and really should be taken with a grain of salt here. But it does show that the OL is much better then the stats have shown, I mean they are dominant in the Run game so I seems odd that they would be so bad in the pass game. But again if Fields is holding the ball too long the sacks are going to rack up..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Semen today gave me PTSD. it reminded me of the 58 other quarterbacks that weren't Jay Cutler, Josh McCown, Mitch Trubisky, or Justin Fields the Bears had since Favre became a thing. fuck even Brian Hoyer wasn't this bad. or Matt Barkley for that matter. idk about Chase Daniel though that might be a draw. I had the game off after the 3rd quarter started and I don't want to sportsball anymore today.
No doubt he was bad, it reminded me of a unathletic Mitch Trubisky that could read a D. He could get the ball out fast, seemed to usually make the correct read, but if the ball had to go past 10 yards his accuracy would get very erratic. He is a back up for a reason

mecha

Liked Posts:
No doubt he was bad, it reminded me of a unathletic Mitch Trubisky that could read a D. He could get the ball out fast, seemed to usually make the correct read, but if the ball had to go past 10 yards his accuracy would get very erratic. He is a back up for a reason
getting the ball out fast != scoring touchdowns

go to the back of the line with Emo Rainbow and his other #1 fan now

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

So what can we learn from his performance today?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

No getting it out fast is what NFL QBs do.. Getting it out fast and with accuracy is what non backup QBs do.. Simian is a back up for a reason.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The OL got MUCH better, based on his attempts and sacks (against one of the best D) if he played the entire year and held to that average our OL would be ranked 9th best OL based on sacks.

Granted thats a very small sample size and really should be taken with a grain of salt here. But it does show that the OL is much better then the stats have shown, I mean they are dominant in the Run game so I seems odd that they would be so bad in the pass game. But again if Fields is holding the ball too long the sacks are going to rack up..
Easy to not give up sacks when the team can't sustain drives. This is beyond ridiculous

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Who's his number one fan?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trevor Simeon is a back up for a reason, but he did help illustrate that reading the D, processing quickly, throwing guys open and getting the ball out quick are what needs to be done and what Fields needs to work on.
What does Mac Jones have to do with this??