**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Very nice picture of you and your loved one. Nice to see some people on CCS has what it takes to bag a female, unlike many here who shall not be named.
That pic was about a month before my daughter was born.

We got two now, but that is one of the last memories of some fun before we had to do all this parenting stuff ?

Side Note: Leatherwood looked good and needs to start going forward.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That pic was about a month before my daughter was born.

We got two now, but that is one of the last memories of some fun before we had to do all this parenting stuff ?

Side Note: Leatherwood looked good and need to start going forward.
I didnt pay much attention to him. I go to @Wild_x_Card and clown general @Chicagosports89 for my OL evaluation reports.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Fields narrative is getting old. As much as we need the tank, it would be nice to win 1 for him. That said, I don’t believe this team losing affects these guys long term. Look at Aikmans early years, lost so much and they turned that around quick once they rebuilt that roster.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The Fields narrative is getting old. As much as we need the tank, it would be nice to win 1 for him. That said, I don’t believe this team losing affects these guys long term. Look at Aikmans early years, lost so much and they turned that around quick once they rebuilt that roster.
He's literally the only reason we look like an NFL offense out there. And if there's a year for him to take some lumps (as far as throwing picks goes that is), it's this one. Get some real world practice out there.

At this point, it's not about him having mastered the finer points of NFL quarterbacking and leading the team to wins. It's about showing he's a play maker who can improve from game to game, which he's done in spades. Dude's going to be a machine next year after another offseason to study/improve and when Poles gets him a better supporting cast. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Tua-type improvement.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I honestly don’t like the idea that this team will be better for losing more. I think losing is a bad habit sometimes.

Everyone wants the #2 draft pick but who the hell knows how that’s gonna turn out (injury, bust, etc).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I honestly don’t like the idea that this team will be better for losing more. I think losing is a bad habit sometimes.

Everyone wants the #2 draft pick but who the hell knows how that’s gonna turn out (injury, bust, etc).
There's going to be a ton of turnover over the next couple of years. A lot of the guys involved in the losing wont be here.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Its weird seeing so many teammates move around the league and stay supportive of each other and you have him saying something like this about a guy who seems genuinely nice. What a scumbag.

Alexander is one of the most unlikeable guys in the league. He gets roasted every game and Packer fans act like he’s Revis or Deion.

Yea JA is a real prick...and super immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.