Boomer & Slay on Fields

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Some videos of an expert (Esiason) and a current pro (Slay) gushing about Fields. The fact that some of you miserable fucks can't appreciate what we have and the potential of it is sad.

Sounds like Slay and now Von Miller are in love with JF. More than a man crush.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I think this is explained by "bad QB stockholm syndrome". A sickness that plagues Bears fans for loving the bad QB prison so much that when an elite QB rescued them from this prison, they preferred to remain sad and depressed about their football fan existence, by trying to explain to others they were still in bad QB prison.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Are we really ready to crown his ass already? Amazing potential, but let's not anoint him the savior yet. Bernstein literally compared Fields and Jalen Hurts to Brady and Manning, LMAO. apparently he forgot Burrows and Mahomes are in the league. What an embarrassment that station has become.

Fields may be a perennial pro bowler. He may be Lamar Jackson. He may be less. Things are looking good, but people need to slow their roll on crowning him as a future great.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are we really ready to crown his ass already? Amazing potential, but let's not anoint him the savior yet. Bernstein literally compared Fields and Jalen Hurts to Brady and Manning, LMAO. apparently he forgot Burrows and Mahomes are in the league. What an embarrassment that station has become.

Fields may be a perennial pro bowler. He may be Lamar Jackson. He may be less. Things are looking good, but people need to slow their roll on crowning him as a future great.
Shut yer yap

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:

Sweet

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

You are NOT my boss and you are certainly NOT god so I don't think I WILL slow my roll

mecha

Liked Posts:
rofl

Fields is great by Bears quarterback standards and thoroughly entertaining to watch. I think any potential top 5 discussions need to chill out for a couple offseasons though.

thong-wearing cuck Aaron Rodgers wasn't mentioned, so I'll throw that out too

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Way skinnier than the average Bears fan.

Probably, but it's still a pretty accurate representation of that portion of the fanbase (mostly southern Illinois and all the other red areas of the state outside of Chicago and the burbs).

They all wear those stupid sunglasses and usually do selfies from the driver seat of their big dumb diesel truck.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Lol so if you think Fields isn't the answer you're racist? Good lord, this really is a forum full of Dan Bernstein's. Just terrible.
With the success he's had throwing and running despite having zero talent in front our around him. Learning 2, really 3, offenses in 2 years. Playing through injuries and constantly putting the team on his back. Being complimented nationally by coaches and players.

Yeah, being a racist is the only plausible explanation for not having faith in him.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What if a black person doesn't think he is the answer? Are they even actually black if they don't like Fields? Hurry, somebody ask Sleepy Joe about that.
Yeah , it’s you Nick