***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Yeah Eberflus is gonna need to explain the logic behind what the fuck he did with 2 min left in the half, burning time outs then putting his hurt qb back in all for a 10 yard pass that wasn’t gonna score but got picked.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Well, I hope you somehow find some joy or meaning in your fanhood. You sound absolutely miserable Sir.
I enjoy it when they win. That’s why I want them to win every game.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Refs are giving your team free cheap shots, it seems.
Worst part about this is Fields doesn’t have a coach to stick up for him. Flus should be reading the riot act to the refs every time it happens, and it happens a lot.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s clearly concussed. Don’t pull some Tua shit and play him.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Just a dumb interception. Fields has a knack for throwing picks against 2 min defenses.
You mean when he has to be a qb and throw from the pocket.....he either doesn't have weapons or you're a racist

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Worst pass protection all season and it’s against a mediocre Detroit front. Justin seeing ghosts out there.

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
You mean when he has to be a qb and throw from the pocket.....he either doesn't have weapons or you're a racist
How to tell someone is Maga without saying Maga should be your name.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Worst pass protection all season and it’s against a mediocre Detroit front. Justin seeing ghosts out there.

Lions are a mediocre team. A lot better than the bears. Not surprising considering they have something to play for while the bears have half their starters on IR now.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Fields has 25 touchdowns this season, which is almost as many McDonald’s breakfasts as you consume in a week or about the same amount of cocks @Black Rainbow’s mom takes in a week. How many TD’s have you scored in the NFL?

Racist lard ass.