***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, I’m an adult. I’m just not a boomer like you.

I was a little bummed when OSU lost. No tears, though.

Although, I’m sure you cried like a baby when the election didn’t go your way in 2022. You probably also cry because the blue pill isn’t working for you anymore.
Never fails, that someone brings up politics. Hey red...name a meaningful policy they have passed recently or are about to

lennybrisco

Liked Posts:
On the play in question, he got way outside the pocket and could have at least thrown it away instead of taking that sack for -9 by Houston
10 was open on that and he didn't throw it. Fields not having a good game.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Designed runs down 28 . I hate this staph

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holding...doesn't matter

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Nah, I’m an adult. I’m just not a boomer like you.

I was a little bummed when OSU lost. No tears, though.

Although, I’m sure you cried like a baby when the election didn’t go your way in 2022. You probably also cry because the blue pill isn’t working for you anymore.

I‘m in my 30’s. And I’m a liberal.

Really though, if you actually are of age it’s pretty freaking sad. You lack any ability to hold a conversation like a mature adult. I’m not really even sure you’re a Bears fan, I think you’re a Justin Fields and Ohio State fan. You talk about him like you’re 10 years old and he’s your idol. As soon as anybody has anything negative to say about him you lose it and start calling people racist and insulting them. It’s really pathetic. That’s the kind of stuff children do. Do you lack self awareness? Does it not dawn on you that you‘re posting like a child throwing a hissy fit whenever somebody dare criticize Justin Fields? Do you not see how that’s childlike? Grown men don’t defend other men in such a passionate manner. Children do that. Do you not see how that’s weird and sad?

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't keep anyone on the roster except kmet from what I've seen. This is fucking disgusting.