***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
The line sucks but his guy refuses to throw the ball away

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears St Brown is garbage

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The sheer amount of times they throw to Griffith on 4th down plays is odd. He does nothing good for this team.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I just think it's crazy how the offense still can't move the ball against the worst defense in the NFL down by 3+ scores. I honestly can't believe it.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And while I’m on the Fields bandwagon. He needs to run less although that’s sort of what’s making him good and improve as a passer. He’s still lacking in that department. His running makes up for all the mistakes he makes passing. He does need to get better though. He needs to be a more well rounded QB. He’s also going to get hurt trying to run so much. That’s sort of the million dollar question with him. Can he develop as a passer and take the next step to elite. He’s good for the highlight reel. Sportscenter loves him. Im not sure he’s going to win games without being a better passer though. It’s hard to say because the pieces around him right now are so terrible. You can see that without the running he is mediocre though. And he’s going to have to cut down on the running if he wants any longevity.

I say this in defense of Claypool. He may end up being a wasted trade. Who knows. Why the hell are people so upset he’s not doing anything this season though? Fields even though I’m not trying to trash him doesnt complete passes. He has 4 completions this game. What is Claypool supposed to be catching? Fields passing game is lacking and the Bears run the ball a lot. How is he supposed to be producing when they complete like 10 passes a game?

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the pathetic tackling effort lol

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't keep anyone on the roster except kmet from what I've seen. This is fucking disgusting.
I guess I just don't get how NO ONE can get open. You see the Lions running free all day, yet every Bears WR, for years now, just have people plastered on them.

Defense giving up 500 yards of offense though.
I know they stink, but I really don't feel good with these coaches anymore.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carson needs to stay special teams, dude tackling is soft asf