***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
And while I’m on the Fields bandwagon. He needs to run less although that’s sort of what’s making him good and improve as a passer. He’s still lacking in that department. His running makes up for all the mistakes he makes passing. He does need to get better though.

I say this in defense of Claypool. He may end up being a wasted trade. Who knows. Why the hell are people so upset he’s not doing anything this season though? Fields even though I’m not trying to trash him doesnt complete passes. He has 4 completions this game. What is Claypool supposed to be catching? Fields passing game is lacking and the Bears run the ball a lot. How is he supposed to be producing when they complete like 10 passes a game?
You say all that, and Fields just threw a good one to Claypool, who dropped it.

Guess when the WRs drop passes, that's why huh?

Fields can't catch the ball for these guys. You're acting like these passes off the WRs hands aren't good enough. Where the fuck else should he be throwing them then?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Drop number 1478936 this year where the ball hit the receiver in the hands.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fields can't catch the ball for these guys. You're acting like these passes off the WRs hands aren't good enough. Where the fuck else should he be throwing them then?
It amazes me how people act like receivers don't need to make plays...every throw should be on the money apparently

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
It doesn't stop there.

Because I don't agree with him on JF....I'm suddenly a pedophile - he actually tried that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, I called you a pedophile because you’re a pedophile.

If you share your real name anyone could find you on the registry.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It amazes me how people act like receivers don't need to make plays...every throw should be on the money apparently
If the throws were erratic, I would see their side, but now we see balls hitting guys in the hands and they still drop them.

I guess I see that and then see the WE HATE FIELDS side of these forums using it as proof that Fields sucks, and I'm just lost.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fields played like shit today passing the ball. Shit happens.

One loss away from the No 1 or 2 pick.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Arizona in full tank mode giving up a game winning drive after being up for most of the game...

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
we got smoked by the Detroit Lions....I keep assuming Eberflus is the defensive guru and will fix this mess but how do you turn a D this bad around in one year?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Arizona in full tank mode giving up a game winning drive after being up for most of the game...
Bears put up slighty more effort than Lovie did. Texans not gonna let that #1 pick come to our Bears.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
we got smoked by the Detroit Lions....I keep assuming Eberflus is the defensive guru and will fix this mess but how do you turn a D this bad around in one year?
By NOT trading away 3 starters with no replacements. But we've got lots of CAP space now. Hah!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

You also have this weird obsession with defending Fields. Every mistake he makes was somebody else’s fault. It’s weird how you look up to an athlete so much you literally refuse in any way to acknowledge he makes mistakes. So if Claypool makes that catch it’s 5 completions instead of 4. Completely changes everything.

I bet if I looked up your post history you refuse to utter anything negative whatsoever about Fields. Every time he makes a mistake there you are blamimg the line or receivers. A guy barely gets his fingers on a bad pass by Fields and you’ll go “hit him in the hands.” Your unwavering support of him is very weird. Like Tez, it comes off as a childlike. Because only children turn their athletes into their hero’s. Most adults can cheer for a guy but maintain the understanding that these athletes are just humans too. And can make mistakes. But you post about Fileds with this unwavering childlike support. Like he’s your idol. I’d bet anything you cant find one bad thing you’ve ever said about Fields. It doesn’t exist. No matter what mistakes he makes you’ll deflect by blaming the line or receivers or coaches or whoever. You refuse to in any way acknowledge that Justin Fields is a human being capable of making mistakes. Do you not understand how that’s weird? You dont find it weird that you refuse to in any way acknowledge that Justin is a human capable of making mistakes? Please, show me one instance of you acknowledging Fields made a mistake. Just one. I’d bet you can’t do it. You in years of posting don’t have one instance of posting something negative about Fields. Not one. And I’d bet if you did post during one of his errors it was to blame somebody else. every time. That’s extremely weird and sad that as a functioning adult you do this.

You‘re either disingenuous or an idiot if you can’t acknowledge Fields needs to improve as a pocket passer. This isn’t even up for debate. But you in any way refuse to acknowledge this. His 10 completions per game have nothing to do with him according to you. It’s everybody else’s fault. He went 7/21 today, but I’d bet my life you didn’t utter one negative thing about him the whole game thread. And you went out of your way to deflect and blame everybody else. Once again, that is extremely weird and sad. Even the big time Fields defenders are smart enough to not post when he’s playing bad. They know he’s playing bad but if they do t post they can sort of hide. Then they come back midweek. But you hang around and watch him play bad, then think you csn just blame everybody else. Do you not get that you posting about it being everybody else’s fault doesn’t change the reality of it being his fault? Or are you 10 years ole and lack the ability to see any fault in your hero? I honestly don’t get it.

Last edited: