UGA VS OSU, Did carter really impress?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Only saw parts of the game but didnt see much from carter, is he worth going 2nd to the bears or is anderson the safer choice if the bears dont trade down

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
His name was called once, when he was on the sideline. I was wrong when I said I wanted him. Can’t waste a pick on a guy who doesn’t show up for the biggest game of the season at that point.

Considering Anderson didn’t do shit either, trade down. They may be good but they’re not elite.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Meh, DLINE players don’t always dominate every game. People overreact to one game too much. I’m guessing for most of the people complaining that was the only game they’ve watched.
Biggest game of the year, statue quarterback, one dimensional offense... he did absolutely nothing. Oh, he did get juked out by Stroud once.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Biggest game of the year, statue quarterback, one dimensional offense... he did absolutely nothing. Oh, he did get juked out by Stroud once.

Well as everyone knows…. Bowl games are the only ones that matter!

He played bad. It’s one game. Don’t ignore everything that made him a consensus top pick. Lucky for him he gets another game

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don’t want either one of them unless it’s after a trade down. This teams desperately needs multiple 1st round picks and just top end draft picks in general in rounds 1-3.

Next weeks game is huge for the long term future of this team. I don’t see how anyone can be pulling for a win. I understand the players will be trying but as a fan I’m hoping they lose.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:

He played bad. It’s one game. Don’t ignore everything that made him a consensus top pick. Lucky for him he gets another game

We take players one bad game and destroy their reputation based off of that all the time. If a supposed dominant interior lineman looks slow, tired and lazy in the biggest game of the year then that's a giant red flag that shouldn't be ignored.

Not saying he's a guaranteed bust, but he's not the super prospect I've been hearing about.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

not really one game, his stats for the year are underwhelming to say the least for a consensus top pick which is why there are question marks on him...one of my friends at the game told me he was hardly even double teamed for most of the game.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
not really one game, his stats for the year are underwhelming to say the least for a consensus top pick which is why there are question marks on him...one of my friends at the game told me he was hardly even double teamed for most of the game.

Scouting by stats AND what your friends tell you!

Pro level work there…

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Scouting by stats AND what your friends tell you!

Pro level work there…
its almost like you think stats dont play a part in the scouting process, thank god your not part of the bears scouting group...as for what my friend told me why would i pose the question on how carter did if i were to simply trust one opinion but i guess that type of inference is hard for some folks.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Carter/Anderson

If you've watched the Bears neither one will make a difference.....thuis team needs multiple 1'-2's-3's for a few years and needs to hit on 75% of them.

At least we have Claypool for 18 more games before he wants to be paid; at the low low cost of 2023 pick 32 thru 35

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is it when a certain player doesn't have 15 tackles for loss, 3 sacks, and a pass breakup, then he played a bad game?

How about we give the offenses some credit?

I mean Stroud did have a 90+ qbr with 4 TDs. And OSU does have a good Oline.

Likewise, Georgia's offense played well.

Both teams put up over 500yds of offense.