***OFFICIAL ***Justin Fields critique thread. (FTO)

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I like how it's same miserable losers who come to rejoice when Fields doesn't play well. Despite the fact that the entire team was terrible, none of that is acknowledged.

It's almost like you guys don't even care about Bears football, you just have some weird vendetta against Fields and love when he fails. So yes, to hate this kid for really no reason I would have to assume you're a racist.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was not a fan if Mitch nor am I a fan of Fields. It became clear watching both that neither would ever become a great qb.
I don’t believe I named any specific posters but if @HeHateMe ever hires a new secretary he/she/them can check out your post history to confirm your claims deal?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He sucked today but he’s already proven himself the last 10 or so weeks. I think his floor is a top 20 guy because of his running .If he can develop as a passer the sky is the limit. That’s not going to be easy though. And I worry about his longevity. Considering how he looked early in the year and pretty much all last year you have to be pretty happy about that. He seems smart and wants to get better so you know he can improve. I sort of worry he’ll always be prone to fumbling and turning the ball over a little more than you’d like though. You have to take the good with the bad I guess. He’s been dynamic enough a handful of times a game to make up for the mistakes. He can be elite though if he cleans that stuff up or just becomes a better passer. The scheme isn’t really QB friendly either. At least not from a passing perspective. So if they play like this but with just better players on both sides of the ball they can win games, but I don’t think he’ll put up big passing numbers. But he’s also running for 1,000 yards so it all sort of evens out. Teams typically play in the image of their coach. Flus is a defensive guy which typically means teams will play a defensive, running style. And so far he’s following that line of think to the T. And it’s hard to imagine the Bears with him as the coach won’t always be that.

sorry about the walls of text nobody is reading. I’ll learn about paragraphs one day. And being more concise.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been told by a number of people here that if you aren't completely sold on Fields being a stud, you are unquestionably a racist.

After today's game? What the HELL was that? I'm wondering if people here still hold onto this stupid view. Bunch of little Dan Bernstein's here saying you're racist if you doubt him. Today was NOT good.
Look at the post ratings on this post. Says it all.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It has a cult following.

then again it seems like everything that bombed has a cult following these days.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I've come to the light guys. You are all 100% right.

Fields does suck. Every other player is so much better on this team, and fuck Fields for dragging them down to his level.

All he does is fuck up.

We have one of the best offensive lines in the league, and all he does is stand there and walk into sacks.

That throw to Claypool near the end of the game, or to Pettis on the sideline earlier, what kind of a shit ass QB throws passes to a WRs hands??? How can such legends of the game expected to catch such fucking terrible throws like that.

When he ran for over a hundred yards, WTF was he thinking? He needs to stop that shit and just stay behind the line.

We need to trade Fields and start over at QB...but make sure he's white this time. :)

greg23

Liked Posts:
I've come to the light guys. You are all 100% right.

Fields does suck. Every other player is so much better on this team, and fuck Fields for dragging them down to his level.

All he does is fuck up.

We have one of the best offensive lines in the league, and all he does is stand there and walk into sacks.

That throw to Claypool near the end of the game, or to Pettis on the sideline earlier, what kind of a shit ass QB throws passes to a WRs hands??? How can such legends of the game expected to catch such fucking terrible throws like that.

When he ran for over a hundred yards, WTF was he thinking? He needs to stop that shit and just stay behind the line.

We need to trade Fields and start over at QB...but make sure he's white this time. :)
Maybe he currently sucks as a passer as much as the rest of the roster sucks at their roles

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe OP's previous poster name was someone terrible.

This new name sucks. We shouldn't have to guess who you "used" to be just because you wanna reinvent your ccs life.

1. you sucked and got banned

2. you sucked and had terrible takes and got ran off

3. you suck and changed your name because you suck.

Cabbage King? More like Bitch ass, ho, gutless, major suckage.

This new name won't bring you glory asshole.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Thats why I am not judging on wins, I am on passing yards. Fields can scramble, probably better than any QB in history, but he is a terrible passer.

Please point to all of the open receivers today. Thanks

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Are other fan bases this big of retards after a bad game? If so I assume Baltimore hates Lamar. Maybe bears fans are big racist retards who don't know what's happening though.

@dbldrew craves the next Chad Hutchison

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Are other fan bases this big of retards after a bad game? If so I assume Baltimore hates Lamar. Maybe bears fans are big racist retards who don't know what's happening though.

@dbldrew craves the next Chad Hutchison

Drew is the most closeted cist I know on here. He doesnt even recognize his own racist ways. He has hated Fields from day one.