Bears ready to move on from fields?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Has anyone heard this staff say Fields is our guy? moving forward? Ya me either.

msadows

Liked Posts:
America loves the idea of Rodgers versus Fields today so what are we looking at?

You've got two really good quarterbacks. They're very different in ages and styles, but I can tell you that our guy, No. 1, is competitive and I know he's gonna do everything he can to get us that win and make it happen. So I'm excited to see it go down.

Totally spoken like A GM who can't wait to move on from "his guy" #1 because some guy named noonjoethirty said so

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would love for fields to be traded. This shit show org that the season ticket pr guy owner has put together will only hamper his career.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Make excuses much? Absolute idiots always do.
Yes they do.
1672680166147.png
Just one of many sarcastic post talking about how Mitch didn't have this or that, when what he had was 20x better than what Fields has now.

Its incredible how much time and benefit of the doubt being white buys you.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
America loves the idea of Rodgers versus Fields today so what are we looking at?

You've got two really good quarterbacks. They're very different in ages and styles, but I can tell you that our guy, No. 1, is competitive and I know he's gonna do everything he can to get us that win and make it happen. So I'm excited to see it go down.

Totally spoken like A GM who can't wait to move on from "his guy" #1 because some guy named noonjoethirty said so
Tottally spoken like a GM. Yes me saying it, is why.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
The overreaction is crazy sometimes. He doesn't have any fucking WRs that can separate from the defenders. He doesn't have an OL who can buy him time.

When he DOES have time, he can make plays with his arm, as indicated by the hot run he had mid-season and making Kmet look great. Just give him an OL and some weapons and he'll be fine.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The overreaction is crazy sometimes. He doesn't have any fucking WRs that can separate from the defenders. He doesn't have an OL who can buy him time.

When he DOES have time, he can make plays with his arm, as indicated by the hot run he had mid-season and making Kmet look great. Just give him an OL and some weapons and he'll be fine.
I'm not disagreeing. I'm asking if this staff is into Fields. What do you think?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
All i'm asking is do you believe this staff is gonna go all in on Fields or get their own guy. Not sure why some are upset at me for asking.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You don't trade a second round pick midseason for a receiver if you don't believe in your QB. If you dont think he's the QB going on past this season, he would be sitting since he had his shoulder injury to protect his trade value. IMO

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
This is such an emotional response. The offensive line was decimated and there were third stringers on the field.

As much as people want weapons, it’s the offensive line that needs to get fixed first. Even a garbage QB like Goff can look decent behind a good offensive line.