**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You would think being an ex-player should give some gravitas to your opinion, but the second you say hit Justin Herbert at the 18 second mark, you expose complete ignorance. How the fuck do you hit a guy that 1) is never not a blocker and 2) has his back and back of head turned to you and is 3 feet away from you as the guy you just whiffed on is plowing your QB..

Canth

Liked Posts:
You would think being an ex-player should give some gravitas to your opinion, but the second you say hit Justin Herbert at the 18 second mark, you expose complete ignorance. How the fuck do you hit a guy that 1) is never not a blocker and 2) has his back and back of head turned to you and is 3 feet away from you as the guy you just whiffed on is plowing your QB..

I thought what he was saying there was it was a qb hit given up, ie not a sack, and that the qb hit was given up by Khalil Herbert - that it was Herbert's blocking assignment that hit Fields. Therefore, it was not the fault of the offensive line on that play.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Fuck this dumb shit.

It’s Fields’ team. If Elway, Marino, Young, and Warren fucking Moon had a baby with Bradshaw, he still couldn’t have done shit yesterday.

All the Fields haters came out of the woodwork when the game he had was just legendarily bad. I get it, but you’re a goddamn fucking moron to think a rookie QB from this class is better than him!?!

1672678614565.jpeg

This off season shopping list:
RT
C
Slot WR (Get me Keenan Allen)
UTE
Stout true A gapper (NT)
B gapper (3tech)
A couple of decent pass rushers

Draft BPA in all rounds

We will be fine next year. And by fine, I mean a winning record and maybe the playoffs. Motherfuckers saying all types of dumb shit.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fun stats:

NFCN Defenses Ranked PPG:
17. Packers
30. Lions
31. Vikings
32. Bears

Bears will finish 1st in rushing even if they run negative yardage. Ravens need 286 yards v Bengals to catch them...

Status
Not open for further replies.