Brad Biggs: Fields hasn't played well enough; has not arrived as a passing QB

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Have you

I know I do it with dbldrew. And I admit to looking at his posting history. And his history showed that he has never wavered in his dislike for Fields and his love for mediocre quarterbacks that happen to be white. My only assumption is that he could very well be a closeted racist, bigot. His takes are also Special person.

And lately you seem to be attacking posters like me(or maybe me too?) and seemingly agreeing with idiot posters like BR and DBLDOO and Noonturdy.

You seem to be walking the slippery slope and begging for negative attention. Otherwise why invite drama by calling out the "Fields Defense League?" Kind of funny super hero club but I think you get what I am saying.

And ya know what? You said "Fields Defense League" and I guess I came running didn't I? So call me member # 1 I guess.

But don't get it twisted. Fields is not perfect. He makes mistakes. But he is 100% the answer to the Bears QB problems.

@playthrough2001 said it best with all those "imagine" scenarios.

100 percent this. There's room for improvement and he's not perfect, but he's much closer to it than the rest of his offense.

Idiots like double poop, shit stain, and noon turdy immediately want to label him a bust with the worst offensive line in league history in terms of pass protection and the less talented St. Brown brother as his number 1 receiver for a large portion of the season.

There is a 500 percent chance that if Mitch Trubisky was in this situation, these idiots would bring every excuse in the book.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Attacking? LOL.

Put me on ignore if I upset you I guess.

You could do the same for all of the "race baiters" that make you feel uncomfortable.

Maybe take your own advice?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Attacking? LOL.

Put me on ignore if I upset you I guess.

Yeah, "attacking" is the wrong word. lol. I personally don't feel attacked by you... retracted.

I'm just saying you seem to be agreeing with dumb fucks and commenting in their favor. That better?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah, "attacking" is the wrong word. lol. I personally don't feel attacked by you... retracted.

I'm just saying you seem to be agreeing with dumb fucks and commenting in their favor. That better?

100 percent a @Black Rainbow alt.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I disagree. We're having one right now. But if you rub elbows with the idiots and their idiot takes, it might seem like you've had to pick a side. Fields needs help. And you've earned the right for rational discussion if you want it. Some haven't IMO. So they get whatever. If that's me trolling, I'm okay with that. Like I said, lately you seem like you're member #1 of the "Idiot Defense League"
k-sides-if-youre-not-on-mine-youre-gone-pick-sides.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Dude I was making jokes about Black Rainbow jerking off to the game just this weekend. ?

Please dm me the “dumb fuck” list and I’ll refrain from liking in the future….

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Before the Justin Defense League gets in a tizzy….

Ask yourself…

Has Fields played well enough?

Justin himself would say no.

Is there anyone out there who thinks he has played well enough? Put it on the record!

Yes, the oline sucks. Yes, the receivers suck.

But Fields still needs to play better. He’s still not a finished product. I promise you he’d say the exact same thing.

Why does this common sense shit offend y’all?

Seriously this should not be offending you guys. I think the guy has an MVP ceiling. Love the kid. Would love to build around him for 10+ years if it works out. But saying something as basic as he hasn’t arrived and he needs to play better offends you? C’mon….
What I find funny is how the goalposts are constantly being moved. Before the season started, most of us just wanted him to take a step forward. Once he took a step forward, some people are saying "wrong foot".

We just wanted him to take a step forward, not for him to be a complete QB. Now it is time for us to want him to take one or two bigger steps forward in 2023.

He has shown that he can force defenses to account for his running ability, and sometimes, that running ability can still win even with one or two spies. What does using two spies against Fields mean? It means that there can only be 9 defenders to both rush him and defend receivers. As the offensive line and receivers become better, they will put more and more stress on those 9 defenders to cover the whole field and pass rush.

Hopefully, better offensive line play in 2023 will allow a cleaner pocket if more rushers are not used while better receiver play (both WR and TE) will force defenses to keep more people in coverage, diminishing the amount of times a defense can use 1 spy, let alone 2 spies on Justin.

Yes, Fields needs to improve as a passer, but I believe that he can if continues putting the fear of God of taking off while having more time with better blocking and receivers with some separation.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Nah, we just know that this joke of a franchise struggles to build a competent offense ::gestures to the last 100 years of Bears football::

If you look at this roster and think that Fields is the problem, then you are a complete fucking idiot.

If you don't see that the Bears lack the talent on the o-line and receiving corps to put out a quality offense, then you must be new to football.
Fuck you!

The Bears led the nation with the T formation less than 100 years ago.

(Green text on the first paragraph)

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Two things can be true at once: Fields hasn't shown he can be a good/complete passer in many ways, but a better supporting cast would sure help clarify whether or not he can. There's really not much else that needs to be said, but since people are bored....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This board has turned into a Just Fields dick sucking cult.

Why is it so taboo to talk about how bad of a passer Justin Fields has been so far in the NFL? Yes his line and receivers suck. There have been plenty of teams over the past years that were terrible and the quarterbacks still managed to throw the ball and have a few 300 yard multiple td games here and there. The rules have favored offense and throwing the ball for a while now.

The league has been filled with bad QBs on bad teams putting up 300 yard games and 3-4k yard seasons. Why can't Justin Fields? How does a nobody like Mike White come in on a 4-13 terrible Jets team and throw for 405 yards and 3 tds but Justin Fields can't even hit 300 yards yet in 2 seasons?

If Justin Fields was actually a talented passer the way the NFL is set up he would have lucked into a big passing game by now. There would have been at least one game against a bad defense under the right circumstances where they had a bad day and Justin Fields would have gone off regardless of the talent around him. It happens all the time.

There definitely needs to be more people questioning why it hasn't happened for Justin Fields yet.
It's partially because there are answers for that that some see as excuses. He's not a great passer until he is but he's not a bad one because of what was either. I hate that we can't have a definitive answer yet but the fact is that we can't.

I've posted in another thread that I think Stroud is a better college passer and got grief for that as well. Does that mean that I want to change horses? Fuck no! Fields has shown leadership and that he belongs on the bigger stage. We just don't know where he tops out.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I remember when Aaron Rodgers burst on the scene. He wasn't a complete passer. He was known for slipping out of the pocket, extending and making some crazy good plays. It as easy to see that he was the guy despite not being a deadly precise pocket passer. They went 6-10 that year with a whole lot more to work with than Fields has now (Driver/Jennings/Nelson).

That's how I see Fields. He's a playmaker that needs some more help and more experience to keep tuning what it means to be a QB. No guarantees that he becomes a technician of the position and can dominate the game with his arm but he's more than earned the right to have more time to find out and be excited about that prospect.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hurts got similar criticism. Even when the eagles were like 7-0 the national media types were still arguing he hasn't proven himself. Now he's considered a star given the eagles have struggled recently without him.

Fields hasn't played particularly well, but he's also not done yet. If Boomer Esiason can come around on him, then anyone can.
I suspect he'll improve and prove his detractors wrong, much like Hurts has.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Name them and let them corroborate your assumptions. Unless you want to be passive aggressive about it? I think some have wildly dumb opinions about Fields @Black Rainbow and try and back them up with equally retardid metrics @dbldrew and most are sensible.
So name the posters. I'll bet you'll get your answers.
The moron who calls anybody that isn't sold on Fields a racist