**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I agree with him. I wouldn’t draft him in the top half of the first, but could see the logic if they traded down with a team for 2 1sts and used the second one on Robinson.

He’s the most complete back I’ve seen in a while, and probably would be the best pass-catcher on the team.

Arguing that they should not use a 1st round pick on a rb is one thing. But Robinson would undeniably be the biggest weapon for Fields out of all the other prospects, imo
You gonna be good with paying him somewhere around $17/$20 mil per in 4-5 years? If he's as good as we think he'll be then he's gonna get paid.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am exactly saying there’s no, absolutely no, none, zip, nada, todos nada, OL worth our first round pick(s?) in this year. None. Not a single fucking one.

As far as second goes, the value at DL for projected second rounders is a much better correlative than OL. It’s a shitty draft for OL, unless you want a G or C in the second, and, for that positional value, I’d rather draft a UTE, WR, or DL. Shit, I’d rather draft Brian Branch in the 2nd, where he’s projected to go, than the OL projected to be there.
So i see you say that there's no OL worth OUR pick, so you saying there's no OL worthy of the 2nd pick in the draft or the entire 1st round?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I’m trying to figure out why everyone thinks last years WR draft class was so much better (as prospects) than this year.

At this point last year fans were hoping Olave would drop far enough down for the Bears to trade up and get him.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have the #2 pick
And? If they want to secure their QB they trade with us to get the #1 pick. They should worry we'll trade out of there. NOW< if they don't care what QB they get, sure, they can stand at #2 and take whoever. I'm just saying they need a QB, and there are 5-8 teams that do.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
And? If they want to secure their QB they trade with us to get the #1 pick. They should worry we'll trade out of there. NOW< if they don't care what QB they get, sure, they can stand at #2 and take whoever. I'm just saying they need a QB, and there are 5-8 teams that do.
Please re-read your original post and tell me the point you were making. Because you specifically mentioned teams further down needing to trade up, then lumped the Texans with a bunch of teams further down in the draft. I get you saw they have a pick in the teens and forgot they also pick #2

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Robinson would immediately be the best slot receiver on the team, and probably the best route runner other than Mooney. He is going to be a matchup nightmare wherever ever he goes.

I'm calling Philly

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Not sure if this goes here, but the NFL said that there would be a neutral field AFC championship game (I think if the canceled game comes into play for home field advantage, which it could).

A great solution to a unique problem imo.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not sure if this goes here, but the NFL said that there would be a neutral field AFC championship game (I think if the canceled game comes into play for home field advantage, which it could).

A great solution to a unique problem imo.
Another note, if Bengals lose to Baltimore, the Bengals will still win the division but will have a coin flip for home field advantage with them if they are the 3 - 6 matchup. Bengals are pissed about that

Status
Not open for further replies.