**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Can't say I have watched enough to make an educated evaluation, but by the numbers you seem way too enamored with Bijan.
Bijan Robinson 6-0 215
View attachment 25303

Saquon Barkley 5-11 230
View attachment 25300

He seems to be S Barkley lite, both literally and statistically. Barkley is a good player, but hasn't been a matchup nightmare. In today's NFL there is not a single RB that strikes fear in defenses like the top 10 WR or even the top 2-3 TE's except for C McCaffery.

Christian McCaffery 5-11 202
View attachment 25302
if you are saying he is going to be the next CM, we need you and him to take a DNA test, as I think you might be his baby daddy.
I’ve been saying he’s going to be the next CMC for a couple of months now. He is like a bigger and stronger version. He is only being compared to Barkley in terms of draft position and being taken high. As far as skill, he’s like Ladanian Tomlinson, CMC, and Faulk. Please watch his film. He’s not Saquon.
If’s he’s averaging that per year in the NFL he’s not only a HOF’er he’s a legend. Highly doubt Robinson reaches those lofty expectations.
For context LT had 18+ tds in a season 4 times and there’s been 3 players in the history of the league to post 1k rushing and receiving in the same season.

He may be the best offensive weapon in the draft but if he averages 15-17k total yards and 10-12 tds he’d be worth the high pick it would take to get him and a second contract.
Yeah, I shouldn’t have gone with what I see as his ceiling: a hybrid of LT’s td production and CMC’s dual threat yardage. But, yeah, those are the benchmarks. You made the correct parallel.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Beyond the bonus of nearly $1M, this renegotiation reinforces that any decision made on Thomas' future with the franchise will be done expediently, as the team would be unlikely to move on from Thomas if he remains on the roster once the massive roster bonus of nearly $32M becomes guaranteed.

If the team opts to move on from Thomas any time before then, he would enter free agency immediately. If it happens before the start of free agency, Thomas could find a new team ahead of when other free agent-to-be wide receivers can latch on with a new team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Jets are not trading Q Williams. They won’t be trading for Fields either. It’ll be Jimmy G or a trade for Carr.
I agree with you. I was just commenting on the mock trade and saying it's something i would actually give some serious thought to if it were ever on the table and the full belief in whatever QB we'd be taking of those 3 was there. I'm not so sure on the part you said the Jets wouldn't trade for Fields if the right trade was there for them though.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Verse has first round tape imo. Surprised he's going back to FSU.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its because 6 of the first 18 picks were WR last year.

This year there might be just 1 WR taken in the top 15 depending on how guys run in underwear.
Or there might be more because of how these kids run in their underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.