IGT: Texans at Colts

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The Texans are actually trying to win but the suck. I have no idea why the QB needy Colts are playing to win.

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
When the Colts call, and they will call for that #2 pick- we need to make them throw in even more now

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears will be in the cat bird seat regardless. You either have # 1 pick or you have # 2 pick with one QB off the board meaning remaining QBs on draft boards just became that more valuable.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I will never ever believe that Lovie Smith will ever purposely lose a game, even if it’s for the best. But it’s more than a little suspicious that the Texans were in firm control of this game and clearly looked like the better team, and then suddenly forgot how to cover on D and how to move the ball on offense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I can't say I am surprised. There's a reason the Texans have the worst record in the league. More than one reason, but a major one is bearded.

The silver lining is that this is the last time in my life I will ever be rooting for a Lovie Smith coached team to win a football game.

And, believe me, there is comfort in that.

There is no way he ever gets a head coach gig in the NFL or any meaningful spot again. Small college? CFL? USFL? Have at it! It won't be on my TV and I won't care who wins if somehow it is.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The Texans are actually trying to win but the suck. I have no idea why the QB needy Colts are playing to win.
Because it is their livelihoods on the line. Getting fired could mean you are pumping gas in new jersey for some of these guys.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
We survived to get 2nd pick. 4th much worse so lets celebrate that.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears will be in the cat bird seat regardless. You either have # 1 pick or you have # 2 pick with one QB off the board meaning remaining QBs on draft boards just became that more valuable.
I like the cut of your jib sir.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
F*** the Colts. They had a 10 point Cushion and found a way to screw this up. I hope they draft Will Levis and have to watch the Texans dominate their division with Bryce Young. .

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
It's really disappointing. Was looking good for the 1 pick until the Colts turned it on.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Smith returns the kickoff to the 14.

Is this another Lovie Nepo baby?