Bryce Young Thread

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking Bryce Young and trading Fields would give the Bears 5 years on a rookie deal to rebuild. I doubt they do it but Young (other than his height) is a great prospect.

I thought he looked shakey against KSU pressure

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Taking Bryce Young and trading Fields would give the Bears 5 years on a rookie deal to rebuild. I doubt they do it but Young (other than his height) is a great prospect.
Yeah this is the sneaky important part to me.

Our rebuild is basically no where just yet and we've burned through 2 rookie contract years for Fields.

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
I do think that Young would be great at reading defenses, something we have not had in awhile.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Wow. Another CCS tough-guy.

Big surprise. ?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Maybe this has been Poles idea the entire time

We don't really know..

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears need to thoroughly scout all these QBs. Anything less would be a disservice to the franchise. Even if it ends in the likely scenario where Fields is the guy moving forward.

I mean its simple logic but will still piss off the people too emotionally invested in Fields.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
If Poles drafts a quarterback 1st overall, then he should immediately be shown the door.

That 1st overall pick can be used to build around the talented quarterback that we already have.

There’s zero sense in taking a QB and setting him up for failure. That has never worked for this organization.