Bryce Young Thread

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
There's something to be said about getting younger in a total rebuild, even at the QB position.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I mean its simple logic but will still piss off the people too emotionally invested in Fields.

No, it would piss off smart fans who understand that you use that pick to build around the quarterback instead of putting yet another rookie who has never seen an NFL field in a position to fail.

There is exactly a 0% chance they take a qb in the 1st. Round 5-7? Sure

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, it works piss off smart fans who understand that you use that pick to build around the quarterback instead of putting yet another rookie who has never seen an NFL field in a position to fail.

There us exactly a 0% chance they take a qb in the 1st. Round 5-7? Sure

Right on cue…

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.... Lets not. #TRADEDOWN

I'm really only replying to this to put this in consideration to be nominated for something at the end of the year in the CCS awards. XDDDD kidding.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
And inserting him in an offense devoid of talent because they used their premium pick to draft yet another qb.

BRILLIANT!!!
Stop being emotional about this, from a logical viewpoint it makes sense to get a 4 year contract top prospect QB and trade away the ascending QB on the back half of his contract for a few high picks.

They're the worst team in football anyway, it would be a true reset like Poles seems to want to do.

Bust

Liked Posts:
And inserting him in an offense devoid of talent because they used their premium pick to draft yet another qb.

BRILLIANT!!!

Bears offense may be bad but they aren't 7 of 21 for 75 yards bad. EPIC FAIL

The Bears finished 3-14, their second three-win season since 2016. #BRUTAL

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:

BRILLIANT!!!
We have tons of cap space and whatever extra picks we'd get for Fields to actually build out an offensive supporting cast.

AKA what we should have done for Fields but failed to do.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Why would you trade Fields (known weaknesses and strengths) for some other Qb that never took a snap in the NFL?
This is plain dumb..
In this hypothetical, the bears wouldn't be trading Fields for a rookie QB. They would be trading Fields for additional high round draft capital and keeping the 1st pick and drafting a QB in that spot.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
If they trade down, they can get pieces to help their existing QB or if he's not the guy, then they've added real rebuilding pieces to help the QB they take in 2024. Taking a QB this year would be a monumental mistake, especially if you can get multiple 1s.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
We have tons of cap space and whatever extra picks we'd get for Fields to actually build out an offensive supporting cast.

AKA what we should have done for Fields but failed to do.

I hear ya. if we knew for sure that Bryce young would at least be as good as fields, AND we’d get multiple picks for fields, then I’d consider it but no part of me believes Bryce Young could even hold Fields’ jockstrap at the next level and I’m sure poles and company will come to the same conclusion

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Bears offense may be bad but they aren't 7 of 21 for 75 yards bad. EPIC FAIL

The Bears finished 3-14, their second three-win season since 2016. #BRUTAL
Right on cue you’re here to shit all over the thread while pointing out one of his worst games of his career.

Though you’ll never talk about all of his good games and big plays.

You are a loser and a clown.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Never forget the Bears passed on Dan Marino twice in 1983 because they had their guy in Jim McMahon.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all know everyone will be evaluated. The question with fields is whether they think he can continue to improve at passing….as obviously fields as a running qb is non-sustainable. If they believe that he will continue to improve, I see no reason why they would mess with the qb position other than the backups.

Hopefully some qbs will emerge over the next couple of months and we get ourselves a bit of a bidding war (within the top 10 if possible). Then we can take some trade capital and jump start this franchise.

1st time without sweaty Teddy in 40 years!!