Stay Away From Jalen Carter

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I know Flus is dying for interior linemen but this dude is going to be a bust. Two biggest games in his career and he's an absolute no show. Zero impact, zero plays made, lazy, stamina issues, doesn't look like a three down player.

For those who say, "omg football is more than numberz lolz.. watch the tape haha". If I'm drafting an interior lineman that high I expect him to be explosive and make plays.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I was actually in Jalen Carter corner, but now, I'm having second thoughts. As dominant as he was during the season, he disappeared during championship games. A big red flag for me. If you don't getup for big games...

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I got a ton of hate by some posters for simply stating that he didn't have alot of sacks in college and that was a concern.

I think he is still a very highly rated prospect but I agree that 2 lackluster performances will be talked about. He didn't even need to play last night but the Ohio State game when it was a dogfight was something teams will look at.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I was actually in Jalen Carter corner, but now, I'm having second thoughts. As dominant as he was during the season, he disappeared during championship games. A big red flag for me. If you don't getup for big games...
Went back and rewatched a bunch of his highlights and stuff. Almost everything he does is 1v1 against guys he's clearly more gifted than or when he jumps the snap. Athletically, he leans at the waist often and doesn't keep his legs under him, at the next level offensive linemen will use his leverage against him.

He reminds me of Javon Kinlaw who has been a bust in San Francisco so far.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I remember watching Ndamukong Suh in Nebraska's conference championship game years ago....he had like 4 or 5 sacks and was in the back field constantly. Truly, a man against boys...just throwing guys out of his way.

That's the kinda performance you want to see if you're going to use a top 3 pick.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe you're right; maybe you're wrong. I'm encouraged by this video though, particularly at what Ian Cunningham says at about 2:30. While they didn't specifically mention Georgia, I believe they'll do their homework.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember watching Ndamukong Suh in Nebraska's conference championship game years ago....he had like 4 or 5 sacks and was in the back field constantly. Truly, a man against boys...just throwing guys out of his way.

That's the kinda performance you want to see if you're going to use a top 3 pick.
He was literally destroying MFs (well, Longhorns in particular lol).

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Not to say he didn't have a few moments, but he was definitely NOT dominant during the season. I've seen almost every UGA game this year, and even though he came into the season with a lot of hype, it never materialized.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I got a ton of hate by some posters for simply stating that he didn't have alot of sacks in college and that was a concern.

I think he is still a very highly rated prospect but I agree that 2 lackluster performances will be talked about. He didn't even need to play last night but the Ohio State game when it was a dogfight was something teams will look at.
You got a ton of hate for using only sacks as a statistic and nothing else.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I'm encouraged by this video though, particularly at what Ian Cunningham says at about 2:30. While they didn't specifically mention Georgia, I believe they'll do their homework.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Yeah I think Anderson is the only elite defensive prospect.

And even with Anderson, there is a gigantic gap in value between him and an elite QB prospect.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I know Flus is dying for interior linemen but this dude is going to be a bust. Two biggest games in his career and he's an absolute no show. Zero impact, zero plays made, lazy, stamina issues, doesn't look like a three down player.

For those who say, "omg football is more than numberz lolz.. watch the tape haha". If I'm drafting an interior lineman that high I expect him to be explosive and make plays.
Tell me you don't know "how" to watch interior dlinemen without telling me you don't know how to watch interior dlinemen.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Anderson is my first choice but I thought Carter had a solid game. He was doubled every time he was in there. They constantly moved him around. And he played allot in 3 man fronts.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Anderson is the only choice between the two of them. Bears should really focus in on Payne, I'm not so sure he gets tagged when they have Allen on the books. Paying two interior DL 40+ mill next season isn't the smartest for a team like Washington. Then again, it's Washington.