Bears have a new president

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This also confirms Arlington Heights if hasn't been officially announced yet.

US-Bank-0053.jpg

Rise

Liked Posts:
Big 10 fans seem happy he is leaving, or those could be trolls I can’t tell I don’t really follow college. I do know the big 10 added some pretty big schools under this guy so he seems like someone who gets shit done. Hopefully now the Bears will have a real voice in league meetings (maybe even get a ref to call a game for us for once).

He can’t be worse than the accountant that’s for sure.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Big 10 fans seem happy he is leaving, or those could be trolls I can’t tell I don’t really follow college. I do know the big 10 added some pretty big schools under this guy so he seems like someone who gets shit done. Hopefully now the Bears will have a real voice in league meetings (maybe even get a ref to call a game for us for once).

Mainly stemming from him cancelling the football season in 2020 due to COVID.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think that's because of COVID stuff.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think that's because of COVID stuff.

Did he say why has is leaving the Big Ten? or is he being forced out?

Also noticed from his Wikipedia that his family lives in Chicago.

Kevin Warren and his wife Greta were married in 1992.[77] Greta holds a bachelor's degree from Kansas State University. Together, the couple have a daughter, Peri, and a son, Powers. Powers is a tight end at Michigan State, transferring from Mississippi State following his graduation and receiving his degree. He also attended IMG Academy.[78][79] The family resides in the greater Chicago area.[80]

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is such a great hire. Go through his resume while he was in the NFL, I don't really care about the Covid fiasco that the world was going through and he showed the willingness to make the tough but correct change there.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nobody knew what to do with Covid. I’m pretty sure we all have regrets from that time. I’m excited, football guy with good business sense, seems like a common sense hire. I read that someone from the cubs was the other finalist, F that!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is such a great hire. Go through his resume while he was in the NFL, I don't really care about the Covid fiasco that the world was going through and he showed the willingness to make the tough but correct change there.

Agreed. Don't care at all. That's a damned if you do.... damned if you don't decision.

His NFL resume is great.