Kingsbury ?? (FTO)

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"The Bears have not yet announced the firing of any staff members. And it’s more likely than not that offensive coordinator Luke Getsy will be back for the Bears next season, as general manager, Ryan Poles and head coach Matt Eberflus might be more lenient with the staff because the team was predicted to struggle with the roster. "
-Jordan Sigler

Not sure if Jordan is advocating the firing of Gestsy, But I can't see them both being on the Bears coaching staff.

Anyway here's Jordan's article......

Kliff Kingsbury should be considered by the Bears for OC

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Here was Jordan's previous post about it.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kingsbury will be looking to get back to a HC job whether in the pros or college so why waste time with him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"The Bears have not yet announced the firing of any staff members. And it’s more likely than not that offensive coordinator Luke Getsy will be back for the Bears next season, as general manager, Ryan Poles and head coach Matt Eberflus might be more lenient with the staff because the team was predicted to struggle with the roster. "
-Jordan Sigler

Not sure if Jordan is advocating the firing of Gestsy, But I can't see them both being on the Bears coaching staff.

I'd like to see a combo of Getsy's version of the Packer's offense combined with Kingsbury's spin on run & shit offense.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
-Jordan Sigler

No to Kingsbury, I'd keep Getsey or go all in for Matt Patricia.

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:

Fox's Peter Schrager reports former Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is in Thailand and is not interested in coaching next season.

Schrager said Kingsbury -- fired as Cardinals head coach after a 4-13 season -- recently bought a one-way ticket to Thailand and has turned down multiple offensive coordinator job offers. It looks like Kingsbury, after a disastrous run as Arizona's head coach, will take at least one year off while enjoying Thailand's many lovely beaches.