**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Think people worrying too much about how much guys cost. The Bears need good players. Get the good players. The Bears would have to sign multiple big time guys and have them all fail to make a dent in our long term cap situation.

There is no signing this offseason that will ruin the Bears. What will ruin the Bears is not getting enough good players.

If Poles decides Payne is the best player he can get then go fucking get him. Can't be paralyzed by the the risk of failure.

Poles has said from Day 1 repeatedly he does not want to overspend on players. If Roquan didn’t teach you that I don’t know what will

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you’re saying Deandre Swift ain’t all that or is the typical oft-injured but very talented UGA RB?
Saying jamal Williams is a FA, Swift has one more year, and better served as a 3rd down back.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's how FA works. Sorry that you are new to professional sports.
Poles is on record for a year now saying he wants to be selective. He doesn’t want to overspend. He could have done it with Roquan but hit his limit and said “I’m out.” He’s not going to exceed his limits just to get a guy. He could have still signed Larry O but backed out for medicals. He has his parameters and won’t exceed them.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Poles is on record for a year now saying he wants to be selective. He doesn’t want to overspend. He could have done it with Roquan but hit his limit and said “I’m out.” He’s not going to exceed his limits just to get a guy. He could have still signed Larry O but backed out for medicals. He has his parameters and won’t exceed them.

God, I sure hope this ends up holding true through this offseason. Last thing I want are shit contracts for mediocre players all in an effort to appear to "make a splash". If he's selective, he's building it the right way and I will have way more faith in him. If he starts overspending on mediocre players, I will be very sad about the missed opportunity to build smartly while preserving salary cap space for when you need that player or two to put you in the driver's seat for a championship.