My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How bout dem Cowboys, Jimmy!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I do actually think Dak is a solid human being most likely. So, I don’t hope ill for the guy, but fuck the cowboys still
if no one here was aware, I live in DFW now. Cowboys fans here are quite... intolerable.

even in a down year I still rep the Bears here. I only came here for work, nothing else.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
if no one here was aware, I live in DFW now. Cowboys fans here are quite... intolerable.

even in a down year I still rep the Bears here. I only came here for work, nothing else.
Never spent much time in Texas. Always felt like I’d be very out of place there

I’ll keep slumming it up here in Memphis where I feel at home.

I kid, I kid…I’ve lived a lot of places in my life, and Memphis is one of my favorites still. But not for everyone

mecha

Liked Posts:
Never spent much time in Texas. Always felt like I’d be very out of place there

I’ll keep slumming it up here in Memphis where I feel at home.

I kid, I kid…I’ve lived a lot of places in my life, and Memphis is one of my favorites still. But not for everyone
I never saw myself visiting Texas. now I live here post-divorce. I'm making a lot of money, but the cost of living is fucking dumb. my electric bill with the heat barely running is still $200 a month. only way I come back to Illinois is if I secure another job. I might rock it here another year though. we'll see.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Live in DFW as well and I can confirm Boys fans are intolerable. They are so damn capacious vacillating between chest-puffing “we da best,” “America’s team” pomp to insufferably whining and excuse making. I revel in every catastrophic loss to listen to their relentless lamentations on talk radio on mondays. Tomorrow will be pure gold :)))

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
just a reminder @Black Rainbow ... you fuck men. certified. pussy

the amount of times I've tagged your bitch ass you would think out of pure curiosity you would unhide my text to see what I have to say to you.
Somebody call the waaambulance, this guy's butt is hurt bad.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cincy and Philly win next week.