**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And he’s a head case. Don’t forget that.

Late career Big Ben? The one who was a shell of himself. I’m not sure which was worse.

Not even close. Toney is trash.

Sooooooooo many injuries. Let’s begin with the fact that his head, yeah, his head, oh boy….

They don’t have a shit ton of weapons this year. They haven’t used Skyy, they’re relying on a 7th rounder, and they’re making do with a shadow of the receiver talent they once had. It’s basically the Travis Kelsey show with occasional appearances.

Yup. I’m happy, too. Claypool’s a better physical prospect than any WR in this draft and has proven NFL production with shit QB play.

Yeah. We got a proven NFL WR who can play the X. He’ll have an off season to gel. That’s better upside than a rookie WR in this draft.

I can’t see it either. I haven’t like him since before he was drafted. He was overhyped trash then. He’s trash now.
Late career Ben was obviously a worse player but he was still throwing that ball Claypool's first two years.
2020--3,800+ yds and 33 TD's.
2021--3,700+ yds and 22 TD's.

I said Toney is talented and you say he's trash. If he's not talented then why did he dominate in college and get drafted in the 1st round? Have you watched his highlight clips since in the NFL when he's actually healthy and playing? You can't see talent in this kid and i mean high level talent?

I never said anything about Toney not being injury prone and have said he is from the first post of my @remydat vortex (I barely escaped out of there by the way)

In that offense playing with P.Mahomes and Andy Reid (Maybe Eric Bienemy) calling plays everyone is a weapon and they use them.
Kelce
JuJu
M.Hardman--who played 8 games
K.Toney
MVS
J.Watson
J.McKinnon
CHE--played in 10 games
I.Pacheco

As i've always said, i haven't given up on Claypool, just never agreed with what we gave up to get him. I always said if it was the 2nd we got from Balt then i'd feel better about it.

It'd be real nice to see him work out for us even if it's as a #2 and not a #1.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@dentfan

Thanks for reminding that in addition to being injury prone with limited production Toney is also a malcontent and a diva.
But you seemed to have forgotten that the whole debate we've had is over if K.Toney isn't talented/dynamic. Not about health, not about his character issues he had last year in NY.

I think he's crazy talented and you and @dentfan don't, all you have to do is watch his highlights.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You’re clearly not seeing every throw. Also, please point out all of Burrow’s, Mahomes, Allen’s WRs that are wide open. I think you’re really trying to look for criticisms
That's odd since clearly i'm watching the game. I don't understand why you're comparing Purdy to these other QB's and their top WR's and then asking me about it? This is the 2nd time you've done it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That's odd since clearly i'm watching the game. I don't understand why you're comparing Purdy to these other QB's and their top WR's and then asking me about it? This is the 2nd time you've done it.
I mentioned it because it seems like you’re being selective in calling out all these “wide open WRs”

Haven’t really heard you mention this before for any QB but are using it in your analysis of Purdy. He’s had wide open WRs and also threaded the needle and is making quick reads. Same thing all great QBs/offenses do ?‍♂️

Not saying crown the guy, he’ll need to sustain it, but at least use the same lens and call out “open receivers” for everyone else. It’s usually a good thing to find the open WRs and throw to them

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mentioned it because it seems like you’re being selective in calling out all these “wide open WRs”

Haven’t really heard you mention this before for any QB but are using it in your analysis of Purdy. He’s had wide open WRs and also threaded the needle and is making quick reads. Same thing all great QBs/offenses do ?‍♂️

Not saying crown the guy, he’ll need to sustain it, but at least use the same lens and call out “open receivers” for everyone else. It’s usually a good thing to find the open WRs and throw to them
Brock Purdy is all the talk right now for the 49ers in the sports world with how good he's been playing. Everyone is watching him to see what he does against the Cowboys and so am i.

There's wide open WR's no matter who's playing QB for the 49ers because Shanny is arguably the best offensive mind in football right now and at least top 3. Not sure why you think i'm saying no other team has wide open WR's because many do, hopefully the Bears will next year.

My exact post was:
"He's looking good so far besides actually scoring, his guys have been wide open though, as usual"

I said he's looking good but hasn't been able to score. Why did you take such offense to this?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Brock Purdy is all the talk right now for the 49ers in the sports world with how good he's been playing. Everyone is watching him to see what he does against the Cowboys and so am i.

There's wide open WR's no matter who's playing QB for the 49ers because Shanny is arguably the best offensive mind in football right now and at least top 3. Not sure why you think i'm saying no other team has wide open WR's because many do, hopefully the Bears will next year.

My exact post was:
"He's looking good so far besides actually scoring, his guys have been wide open though, as usual"

I said he's looking good but hasn't been able to score. Why did you take such offense to this?
I didn’t take offense to anything just didn’t see it the same way as you. He had open WRs at times….other times he had to really thread the needle. Pretty typical stuff, really. Sure Shanny is great, but name great offenses or any offenses who don’t have open WRs during the game? Lol…especially when given time by the OL. All things considered, I think he played really well. Made the right reads, made quick decisions and was decisive.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you watched only his highlights you’d think he’s the best QB in the league.

(That’s a compliment JDF….. back off…. settle down….. )

It's always possible I'm just being a homer, but I really think this team is poised to pop off.

I mean, the offseason has to go well. But I think there is a nucleus that might be ready to rip if they can get a supporting cast.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I just don’t think McDermott is the guy that will coach the Bills to the SB. They have to move on from Dorsey and his pass happy playcalling and definitely move on from a clueless Frazier

Diggs showing up his QB. Did they have a major falling out like Brandon Marshall and Cutler . . . hmmmm. Started from the very 1st quarter when Allen overthrew Diggs on a fly route.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Diggs showing up his QB. Did they have a major falling out like Brandon Marshall and Cutler . . . hmmmm. Started from the very 1st quarter when Allen overthrew Diggs on a fly route.

Diggs has been doing this his entire career. He’s always shouting at or signaling at Josh Allen when he feels he’s missed seeing him or threw him a bad ball. You can tell from that clip Josh Allen is very used to it, lol.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
But what is Brock Purdy without this offense full of talent and without one of the best offensive minds in the game? This Dallas defense will be his biggest test that he's played against so far this year.
Who knows but that’s the point. You want to give him full talented players. That’s what we want to do with Fields. It’s not his fault he landed in that position but that’s what every team strives to do.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So were you offended that BR had you on ignore?
Don't care one way or the other. His thing to do whatever he likes. I still comment because, a, it's a forumand I may have a thought and, b, ignorers still peak at responses. Weakness doesn't end at the ignore button.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, but circumstances do matter. Showing up in a spotlight game against a bunch of NFL talent gives reassurance and validity more so than what he looked like putting up big numbers against Toledo and Arkansas State.

I don't think that performance creates a major elevation, as he already was considered no worse than the #2 QB, but if someone likes his traits better than Young's, they definitely point to that performance in the argument to be taken at #1.
He'll be the mini Fields and go as the 3rd QB but still top 10.