The mock nobody dare give you! A full offseason mock!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Outside of drafting the wrong Byron Young, (Tennessee's, not Bama's Young), this is a great offseason mock. Jamyr Gibbs and Cedric Tillman would make me so excited and both would be great additions to the offense.

If we could ensure Anderson being available at #4, the Colts as trading partner makes sense. I just don't know if that can be relied upon. But overall A+ offseason.
He was gone already by this pick :(
Or unrealistic lol…but we’ve gone over this before. I get the allure of Payne but yeah, not for me at his price point. Different strokes
Yeah, not likely we get both those guys…odds probably mediocre we get one.

But I still like the idea of signing two DT’s in FA. Bears will certainly need the help on the Dline. Someone else mentioned, but what if anderson is taken and carter is there and you end up taking another DT to give you 3, then so be it. Two start and the third is rotated in to keep all 3 fresh. I’ve heard of worse problems to have lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@Enasic ill start a go fund me for your Bears Payne jersey. I imagine amongst the CCSers we could get one.

im thinking the orange alternate so the jersey really pops, what do you think?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
@Enasic ill start a go fund me for your Bears Payne jersey. I imagine amongst the CCSers we could get one.

im thinking the orange alternate so the jersey really pops, what do you think?
Going with the orange alternate and holding you to it

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I LOVE that he got Payne. And the fact he got Hargrave too? That's legendary.
R U kidding you didn't even mention he got John Michael Smitz and if I know anything from your last hundred mocks you've got a solid gold stiffy for that guy!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Outside of drafting the wrong Byron Young, (Tennessee's, not Bama's Young), this is a great offseason mock. Jamyr Gibbs and Cedric Tillman would make me so excited and both would be great additions to the offense.

If we could ensure Anderson being available at #4, the Colts as trading partner makes sense. I just don't know if that can be relied upon. But overall A+ offseason.
Not looking good with this new rumor of the Colts going after A.Rodgers.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
KMET and Gesicki would be a fantastic duo, imo.

Neither are in position to negotiate big money.
We could take a peak at the tandem with a mild one year prove it for Gesicki.
I believe Bears could pick up Gesicki on the cheap

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@Enasic hates payne because he's bad against the run, even though before this year he was specifically known for being good against the run because he wasn't a big pass rusher

msadows

Liked Posts:
Came in expecting Cedric Tillman...almost left disappointed.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Just 2 quick comments.

1. Ja'Tyre Carter is probably a better (certainly cheaper) option at LG than either Whitehair or Patrick.
  2. It is a cardinal sin to keep Griffin anywhere near the field after the shit show that was his play in 2022. With a strong TE class, it would be better to pickup an UDFA TE than to keep Griffin. There were also two TEs who were on the practice squad who would be better than Griffin.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just 2 quick comments.

1. Ja'Tyre Carter is probably a better (certainly cheaper) option at LG than either Whitehair or Patrick.
  2. It is a cardinal sin to keep Griffin anywhere near the field after the shit show that was his play in 2022. With a strong TE class, it would be better to pickup an UDFA TE than to keep Griffin. There were also two TEs who were on the practice squad who would be better than Griffin.
Griffin would be the 3rd string TE behind Kmet and Schultz. Paying that much to those two TE’s you’re going to have a scrub as the 3rd TE whether it’s Griffin or undrafted FA. I didn’t take into consideration undrafted FA’s

The fact that that’s one of your two comments, I’ll take that to mean I did a solid job lol

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Griffin would be the 3rd string TE behind Kmet and Schultz. Paying that much to those two TE’s you’re going to have a scrub as the 3rd TE whether it’s Griffin or undrafted FA. I didn’t take into consideration undrafted FA’s

The fact that that’s one of your two comments, I’ll take that to mean I did a solid job lol
I would put Griffin at TE6 behind Kmet, Schultz, the two practice squad TEs and any potential UDFA TEs that might come to Chicago.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I would put Griffin at TE6 behind Kmet, Schultz, the two practice squad TEs and any potential UDFA TEs that might come to Chicago.
Poles could sign Jive to be the 3d TE for league minimum.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We want a tight end who can block AND squirt on short passes