Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“I don’t see color” is a dead giveaway dude. We all see color, it’s ignorant not too. We should celebrate it and our differences

Oh another dead giveaway “I don’t care if he’s black, white, blue, purple, yelllow or polka dotted”
I gotta say, I'm a little upset about the Johnson and sunburn things. WTF!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
WoW thé réal spartan would know whom has the warrior spirt and those that lack it. Pretty obvious you’re a paid actor from the woke left trying to make us believe in a sphere earth and the south didn’t win
Who, in the blue hell, are you?

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
“I don’t see color” is a dead giveaway dude. We all see color, it’s ignorant not too. We should celebrate it and our differences

Oh another dead giveaway “I don’t care if he’s black, white, blue, purple, yelllow or polka dotted”
Looks like I have evolved to a point that you haven't yet. I hope someday you can do the same. I simply don't see color. If respectful, everybody is a human and everybody is equal in my mind. It's a shame you don't see it the same way.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
I automatically dislike people who use Dr. Martin Luther King quotes when they were probably the same people willingly trying to harm him
Ah yes. Before my dad was able to even produce any swimmers, I was out there trying to harm MLK. Very ignorant. Reported.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like I have evolved to a point that you haven't yet. I hope someday you can do the same. I simply don't see color. If respectful, everybody is a human and everybody is equal in my mind. It's a shame you don't see it the same way.
The first thing you notice about someone is their physical appearance lol. It’s normal. Anyways how’s the air up there? Must be nice to be above it all king!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
A 3rd grader could see what you're implying.

This is the 2nd time you've played dumb because you couldn't think of anything better to say. Maybe you aren't actually "playing", LOL.
Link?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Are you blind?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Goon turdy blow is still crying that they passed on Alec Pierce to draft Brisker.
Why do you girls bring me in on your racist threads? Because I like our white LBer. lol. I like the way he plays. 90% of my fav players have been black. Same 5 dumb guys bring up race in every thread. Professional victims for life.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Why do you girls bring me in on your racist threads? Because I like our white LBer. lol. I like the way he plays. 90% of my fav players have been black. Same 5 dumb guys bring up race in every thread. Professional victims for life.

Link?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

LMFAO. I don't see color means (i judge by the job done) It does not mean people can't see color. You're ignorance is a dead give away that you are a professional victim.