???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Alright @dentfan if Poles ends up with a late first, I’m down with Bijan being the pick

Why not Saquan? Bijan is going to go early and there's no guarantee we're going to be able to nab him.

Saquan is going to get $14m or so, compare that to the $30M Hill/Adams got.

Pretty sure @dentfan was my favorite person on another board. 1985bears elsewhere?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeez, Johnson had all day to recover his own muff and couldn't even do it. He sucks too much.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Jeez, Johnson had all day to recover his own muff and couldn't even do it. He sucks too much.
He looked a bit tentative. But he still gets it if if doesn't get stepped on right as he grabs it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine being Josh Johnson and being a career journeyman for 15 years. It’s your time finally to shine and you fumble a shotgun snap. What a clusterfuck Shanahan is in. From not challenging an obvious drop to calling awful blocking assignments to this shitshow. Lololol, he’s starting to look like the next Schottenheimer or Dan Reeves. Just can’t coach in January

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
14 point lead is going to be tough with how the 49ers offense is working.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why not Saquan? Bijan is going to go early and there's no guarantee we're going to be able to nab him.

Saquan is going to get $14m or so, compare that to the $30M Hill/Adams got.

Pretty sure @dentfan was my favorite person on another board. 1985bears elsewhere?
Probably because I’d rather not see Poles sign an injury prone RB

Canth

Liked Posts:
I dont think the video operator thing is accurate. The video isn't Philly video crew, it is fox sports video crew which has no reason to hide angles.

I meant the video board at the stadium which is what could help the coaching staff. I could be wrong, but I thought that was under team control?

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Not a lot of records that were held by the Frankford Yellow Jackets.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
I meant the video board at the stadium which is what could help the coaching staff. I could be wrong, but I thought that was under team control?
Team control, no I don't think so, but as far as I know it is under local control so they would tend to be biased forthe home team. I don't think that would change for the playoffs.

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He's won every game he's started in, not as good as a 9 game losing streak, amirite?
Once again for the people who were born stupid, look at the Surrounding cast. Also, did the Niners strip their team of any talent TO LOSE the season???

You still don't get it do you? Fields wasn't supposed to win. No Bears players were. It's called tanking. Poles set them up to fail to rebuild the team.

It's really embarrassing that you still don't see what Poles is doing here.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Probably because I’d rather not see Poles sign an injury prone RB

Not trying to get too heavy into this but you came to being pro Bijan because what you saw CMac do, no?

There's just a few dudes who can do what CMac does, Saquan when healthy is on that level.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not trying to get too heavy into this but you came to being pro Bijan because what you saw CMac do, no?

There's just a few dudes who can do what CMac does, Saquan when healthy is on that level.
yea but with many more miles on his tires and a massive injury history. Was also considerably less effective as the season went on.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Eagles couldn't be any luckier here with all the injuries to the 49'ers. They might have to go wildcat the rest of the game. Insane.