???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You mean beating a team that couldn't throw a pass for over a half of the game?
Wow. What did you read in that post?

Or was that going to be your pre-programmed response to anything?

I am simply saying, nobody thinks that Fields is going to become Mahomes, but for all the love Philly and Jalen hurts have received, there is nothing Jalen hurts is doing on the football field that Justin is not capable of matching.

I didn’t see any throw by hurts yesterday at all not one single one that was anything special. Hurts has done very well this year but he’s not any more talented than Fields is capable of being.

What San Francisco’s offensive woes have to do with that I have absolutely no idea.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kelce is a special weapon. O-line rock solid. Plus what I said above.

Lol Chase and Higgins are special weapons. And again that D is better. Mahomes throwing to Dante Pettis level targets and you claiming Burrow has more to do.

Again the Bengals made a conscious choice to go elite WR over elite OL. Cant cry about OL now.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol Chase and Higgins are special weapons. And again that D is better. Mahomes throwing to Dante Pettis level targets and you claiming Burrow has more to do.

Again the Bengals made a conscious choice to go elite WR over elite OL. Cant cry about OL now.
I have to question your knowledge of football at this point. Kelce is on a level Chase hasn't gone to yet and certainly Higgins would not be considered as elite. Comparable to MVS, who had a great game for KC. His career just riddled with injuries. Juju would also not be considered weak by those knowledgeable of football.

And when we talk about difference in o-lines, it's not something to be easily dismissed as you do here. It's not as if it's even close. They're at opposite ends, KC with one of the very best and Bengals with 1 of the absolute worst. Doesn't matter if you want to cry about them not getting better o-line players, fact is Burrow plays behind crap while Mahomes plays behind 1 of the very best.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have to question your knowledge of football at this point. Kelce is on a level Chase hasn't gone to yet and certainly Higgins would not be considered as elite. Comparable to MVS, who had a great game for KC. His career just riddled with injuries. Juju would also not be considered weak by those knowledgeable of football.

And when we talk about difference in o-lines, it's not something to be easily dismissed as you do here. It's not as if it's even close. They're at opposite ends, KC with one of the very best and Bengals with 1 of the absolute worst. Doesn't matter if you want to cry about them not getting better o-line players, fact is Burrow plays behind crap while Mahomes plays behind 1 of the very best.

Did you seriously just compare Higgins to MVS?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Holy Fuck. MVS career high is 690 yards playing with 2 HoF QBs. Higgins has exceeded that every year and has 2 1k yard seasons back to back. You are mentallly challenged. To claim they are comparable is laughable.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s not any more stupid than you saying Burrow is overrated.
I’m sorry. What did Burrow prove yesterday and what did he prove in the SB?

Zero TD’s in the 4th quarter in the postseason. You can live all you want in fantasy land but Burrow choked. Again. /end discussion

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I’m sorry. What did Burrow prove yesterday and what did he prove in the SB?

Zero TD’s in the 4th quarter in the postseason. You can live all you want in fantasy land but Burrow choked. Again. /end discussion
3rd year QB makes it to two AFC Championship games and a SB. That just SCREAMS overrated. Fuckin A you’re stupid. Might as well say Josh Allen is overrated too.

#moron

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
3rd year QB makes it to two AFC Championship games and a SB. That just SCREAMS overrated. Fuckin A you’re stupid. Might as well say Josh Allen is overrated too.

#moron
Lol. Is he great? Yes. Is he on the level of Mahomes or other QB’s that have lifted his team to a SB? Lol, no.

Keep dreaming tho. Allen is probably somewhere throwing more errant passes in the red zone.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine caping like Burrow is a God and then you see this:

4th Q TD drives led over 1st 6 playoff starts

Patrick Mahomes: 10
Josh Allen: 6
Aaron Rodgers: 5
Peyton Manning: 3
Drew Brees: 3
Tom Brady: 3
Joe Burrow: 0.

Clutch!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Imagine caping like Burrow is a God and then you see this:

4th Q TD drives led over 1st 6 playoff starts

Patrick Mahomes: 10
Josh Allen: 6
Aaron Rodgers: 5
Peyton Manning: 3
Drew Brees: 3
Tom Brady: 3
Joe Burrow: 0.

Clutch!

where justin fields? like negative 5? He's like what? 1-15 as a starter? lol

Bust

Liked Posts:
It says playoffs dipshit.

baby steps. what happened to progression? are you not concerned #ohiostate finished the year 7 of 21 for 75 yards. How is that even possible for a #1 qb in the nfl? why sugarcoat such and dismiss like it never happened? I do realize the bar is low, like real low, like lowby low low low for bear qb's . . . but still bruh.

Canth

Liked Posts:
baby steps. what happened to progression? are you not concerned #ohiostate finished the year 7 of 21 for 75 yards. How is that even possible for a #1 qb in the nfl? why sugarcoat such and dismiss like it never happened? I do realize the bar is low, like real low, like lowby low low low for bear qb's . . . but still bruh.

I can't speak for other people, but I can honestly say I didn't really care about that game. It was a bad game. For Fields and the entire team. It also doesn't mean much in what was at the end of a tank season.

Btw, he also had 10 rushes for 132 yards that game. I know for some folks that doesn't matter, but was still an interesting data point.