Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Poles has a golden opportunity to reshape the franchise for the better, hope he's able to capitalize. Damn near $100 million in cap space, crazy.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Any guesses on which quality free agents won't be signed or franchised by their teams and will actually be available for the Bears to sign. ? Teams usually do everything they can to retain good young players.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigler with another Bears exclusive story, Bears get $16.6 million added to their cap next year....just like every other team, even as he calls it Saquon money as if Bears are Special person enough to pay a bloated salary to an injury prone rb when they can get better in the draft.

This guy must live in the same worm hole as HHM and alts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sigler with another Bears exclusive story, Bears get $16.6 million added to their cap next year....just like every other team, even as he calls it Saquon money as if Bears are Special person enough to pay a bloated salary to an injury prone rb when they can get better in the draft.

worm hole?

Alts?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What running back do you think the Bears can get in the draft that’s better than Saquon?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you're injured all the time, does it matter? If you can't play, you're of less use than anybody else who can play.
So every running back in the draft is better than Saquon? I’ll repeat the question.

What running back do you think the Bears can get in the draft that’s better than Saquon?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you want the Bears to take him in the first round instead of signing Saquon on free agency? That’s the Bears best move in the draft?
Very possible to come away with 2 1st round picks. There's also more good RBs in the class if Bears fuck it up as per usual.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Very possible to come away with 2 1st round picks. There's also more good RBs in the class if Bears fuck it up as per usual.
So you want the Bears, with all of their gaps in the roster, to take a running back in the first round, over Barkley. Got it.

What other “good RBs” in this class is better Saquon?