**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Fuck Benjamin Allbright. He is a hack. Told everybody that Payton won’t come to the Broncos and made bets. Did he pay out or delete his tweets?

I have to say he is worse than Lambert, and that’s saying a lot.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course he likes it, it makes him look like a better passer than he actually is.

He is a better passer. However the script calls for him to struggle a bit so people will doubt him.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
What's realistic/expected compensation for going from the first pick to the fourth?

I'm working under the assumption that Poles does not want to go beyond four to guarantee one of Anderson/Carter. I feel like Bears fans have unrealistic expectations for what we can get to trade down.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Fuck Benjamin Allbright. He is a hack. Told everybody that Payton won’t come to the Broncos and made bets. Did he pay out or delete his tweets?

I have to say he is worse than Lambert, and that’s saying a lot.
He is paying on it, he tends to do that

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What's realistic/expected compensation for going from the first pick to the fourth?

I'm working under the assumption that Poles does not want to go beyond four to guarantee one of Anderson/Carter. I feel like Bears fans have unrealistic expectations for what we can get to trade down.
Probably a 2024 1st and maybe a 2023 2nd or 3rd would be my guess.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Some things I like in here, some I don't.

He has us trading down with the Colts and getting their 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year along with their 2024 1st. That seems kind of steep, but hey, desperate teams.

He also has us giving up the hypothetical 2024 1st that Indy gives us, plus our 3rd from this year for Laremy Tunsil. The Colts will most likely be very bad next year so that 2024 1st should be a prime pick. I think that's a hefty price to give up for Tunsil--plus we'd need to extend him as well.

Also has us signing both Payne and Hargrave. Not sure if we put that many resources into free agent DTs. I think we get one DT in free agency, not two.

Other things I like from that mock, signing McGary + drafting Jalen Carter, Zay Flowers, John Michael Schmitz.

He goes overkill at WR with drafting Hutchinson from Iowa State and AT Perry. I get the thought process through--help Fields by giving him as many playmakers as possible. I just think a couple of those WR resources after Flowers can be used elsewhere--like LB or CB.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Honestly, there's nothing out there that suggest Poles wants either Anderson or Carter. He may be looking at any position(s), who knows?

Last edited:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Some things I like in here, some I don't.

He has us trading down with the Colts and getting their 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year along with their 2024 1st. That seems kind of steep, but hey, desperate teams.

He also has us giving up the hypothetical 2024 1st that Indy gives us, plus our 3rd from this year for Laremy Tunsil. The Colts will most likely be very bad next year so that 2024 1st should be a prime pick. I think that's a hefty price to give up for Tunsil--plus we'd need to extend him as well.

Also has us signing both Payne and Hargrave. Not sure if we put that many resources into free agent DTs. I think we get one DT in free agency, not two.

Other things I like from that mock, signing McGary + drafting Jalen Carter, Zay Flowers, John Michael Schmitz.

He goes overkill at WR with drafting Hutchinson from Iowa State and AT Perry. I get the thought process through--help Fields by giving him as many playmakers as possible. I just think a couple of those WR resources after Flowers can be used elsewhere--like LB or CB.
I had similar thoughts. I do think Hutch may be drafted earlier than people think, ditto on Flowers. They will need to find some more weapons though. Flowers would be a dream. Mooney, Flowers and Claypool is not nothing.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, there's nothing out there that suggest Poles wants either Anderson or Carter. He may be looking at any position(s), who knows?
Really? There’s nothing out there pointing to Anderson/Carter being the best players in the draft and are at positions of need for the Bears all while there not being a elite WR/OT prospect worthy of taking top 5?

I wonder how one could come to the conclusion that Ryan Poles would like either Anderson/Carter