Tom Brady Retires

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not much sadder than trying to troll a rival football team’s message forum when nobody cares at the end of a season. Yeah, you win, buddy, good job

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
YOU LEAVING SOMETHING OUT?
"The highest, I think I can win another MVP in the right situation."

finish the quote...
He never said "Elsewhere." You made it up.

Everyone knows you lied. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Makes a fake quote from Aaron Rodgers and gets caught, then still tries to keep lying about it. So pathetic.

eOsp8nc.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Brady stays retired this year and can salvage his relationship with his kids.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Keep telling yourself that and maybe it'll be true. I, for one, am looking forward to next year.
The chicken shit disappeared for an entire season because his team sucked and now he comes back to talk more shit. It's fucking hilarious is what it is. But the upside is we get to kick him around all off-season and make him the butt of our jokes and then won't have to read his posts during next season because the Packers are going to suck again this year (and for many more to come). This is a win-win.

Hey PeckerNation, tell me about how you're winning it all next year! And Rodgers, tell me how he was robbed of MVP this season. Haven you figured out his "deep" tattoo? Do you think he'll get another and how deeply will you blow him if he does?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Brady retiring means 100% that Rogers will not retire this year!
Why do I say that? Because Rogers wants to be in a different HOF class than Brady so Rogers will be the keynote of the class. If he goes the same as Brady, GOAT takes keynote every time.

I think you are ? on this. Rodgers seems like he justs wants some new scenery. I could see a restructure and trade. Not sure a trade could happen without that. His cap is insane.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He never said "Elsewhere." You made it up.

Everyone knows you lied. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Makes a fake quote from Aaron Rodgers and gets caught, then still tries to keep lying about it. So pathetic.

View attachment 26016
doggie, I said finish the quote...