OT: Ochocinco

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My dad always preached to me, "Live like nobody else today so you can live like nobody else tomorrow"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good to hear he went flat broke in 2016 looks like he's up again.

Then on September 9th, Chad filed a letter to the court in the case explaining he is struggling financially but has every plan to pay the association the money owed.

He said, ”I apologize for the delinquency in paying the monthly HOA fees on the property. I am currently dealing with financial hardships that made it very difficult to pay in the past few months.”

Chad continued, “I expect that I should be able to (pay) the current amount of $2,242.36 no later than October 1st. He then asked who he should make the check payable to and where to send it.

Neither the association nor the judge have responded to Chad’s letter in the case.

chad-johnson-says-hes-too-broke-to-pay-the-bills.jpg

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
He loves McDonalds and loves the FIFA games. If he's traveling somewhere, he'll often tweet that he's in a city and ask who wants to get beaten in FIFA. It's always funny because he gets responses and actually shows up - and wins.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He loves McDonalds and loves the FIFA games. If he's traveling somewhere, he'll often tweet that he's in a city and ask who wants to get beaten in FIFA. It's always funny because he gets responses and actually shows up - and wins.

wait, he actually shows up? lol

that be hilarious. someone challenging him on twitter and a hour later Chad knocks on your front door and both you playing FIFA at the crib, lol

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
wait, he actually shows up? lol

that be hilarious. someone challenging him on twitter and a hour later Chad knocks on your front door and both you playing FIFA at the crib, lol

Yeah, he does it all the time. It's always hilarious because he'll take a photo of the original tweet, the person replying to the tweet and then a photo of him showing up to play. Afterwards, he usually posts a score photo too. It makes me laugh every time.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, he does it all the time. It's always hilarious because he'll take a photo of the original tweet, the person replying to the tweet and then a photo of him showing up to play. Afterwards, he usually posts a score photo too. It makes me laugh every time.