OT: Ochocinco

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He loves McDonalds and loves the FIFA games. If he's traveling somewhere, he'll often tweet that he's in a city and ask who wants to get beaten in FIFA. It's always funny because he gets responses and actually shows up - and wins.
He did that in Des Moines - and ended up at a kids house I went to HS with. I saw it on twitter. And was like 'wait, why is 'blank' in a pic with Ochocino' lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
says he ate mcdonalds during his playing days, lol.

He's a well spoken smart dude . . .

good to hear from Chad. But this woman is kinda annoying. Plus she comes to this interview dressed like a biker chick.
IDK

BearsFan!

Liked Posts:
There is an interview he did with shannon sharp, and he was talking about all these athletes that spends thousands of dollars on watches.

"Why am I buying a $50,000 watch, $80,000 watch? What time is it real quick - please?"
"It's ah (checks watch) 20 minutes to 4"
How much did it cost me?
"It didn't cost you nothing"
"Cause time is free"

That exchange just resonated with me - spending all that money when you can either check your phone or ask somebody.
Reminded me of a comedian who said, if you can buy an $80,000 watch, you can afford to be late.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
says he pulls out an uno deck after dates and the loser pays the tab. lol
I liked most of what he does but when you do that, you're gaming and both losers. It's a dis.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There is an interview he did with shannon sharp, and he was talking about all these athletes that spends thousands of dollars on watches.

"Why am I buying a $50,000 watch, $80,000 watch? What time is it real quick - please?"
"It's ah (checks watch) 20 minutes to 4"
How much did it cost me?
"It didn't cost you nothing"
"Cause time is free"

That exchange just resonated with me - spending all that money when you can either check your phone or ask somebody.
Reminded me of a comedian who said, if you can buy an $80,000 watch, you can afford to be late.

Time doesn't wait for anyone though.