1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears need to draft and develop their own number one.
Bears need to continue to flush the #2 players that Pace accumulated off of the roster

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Mooney, Claypool, EQ and Velus already on the roster.

Probably draft a guy and call it a day.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

This is what happens when “real journalists” like Kleiman go for clickbait and misrepresent for clicks. Shameful stuff.
I read the entire article that you wrote and agreed fully and thourouhhly 100 percent but what if Poles cannot find his team a wide receiver inside the draft that is even as good as Tee Higgins and he drafts more sub-number two talent and then additionally have you even thought about how the other number two that is already on the roster but currently inside injured reserves, Moonie, whomst might not even be able to run next season?

The bears have to get more durable and credible at the receiver position if they ever want to have a quarterback pass instead of running!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read the entire article that you wrote and agreed fully and thourouhhly 100 percent but what if Poles cannot find his team a wide receiver inside the draft that is even as good as Tee Higgins and he drafts more sub-number two talent and then additionally have you even thought about how the other number two that is already on the roster but currently inside injured reserves, Moonie, whomst might not even be able to run next season?

The bears have to get more durable and credible at the receiver position if they ever want to have a quarterback pass instead of running!
At least the sub-number two talent would be sub-less expensive than Higgins 2024+ salary the next four years.

On the point about Moonie. How come all the Bears fans who said he’s a real number 1 dude aren’t clamoring for a trade for a first round pick before his big payday?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mooney, Claypool, EQ and Velus already on the roster.

Probably draft a guy and call it a day.

Look, i get it, but that isn't good enough. If it takes Mooney and Claypool playing backup to new guys I'm down with that.

There's no way Poles can be thinking he is set with that group.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Look, i get it, but that isn't good enough. If it takes Mooney and Claypool playing backup to new guys I'm down with that.

There's no way Poles can be thinking he is set with that group.
All it means is there's holes somewhere else.

I agree they need young WRs but it's logical only 1 rookie get game reps unless there's injuries.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
At least the sub-number two talent would be sub-less expensive than Higgins 2024+ salary the next four years.

On the point about Moonie. How come all the Bears fans who said he’s a real number 1 dude aren’t clamoring for a trade for a first round pick before his big payday?
If the bears can obtain a higher teir (top third] pick within the second round for Mooney then I would literally pull the trigger and replace him with a larger bodied receiver from the draft but I am not in charge and only believe Poles will do this if the right amount of pressure is being applied through the vice around his head if our new Team President is acturally serious about getting his team fixed!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the bears can obtain a higher teir (top third] pick within the second round for Mooney then I would literally pull the trigger and replace him with a larger bodied receiver from the draft but I am not in charge and only believe Poles will do this if the right amount of pressure is being applied through the vice around his head if our new Team President is acturally serious about getting his team fixed!
Could the Baers get a fourth for Mooneyie?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Could the Baers get a fourth for Mooneyie?
They are literally more likely to come away from the draft with Mooneys or not even as good as Moooney then they are for finding someone better and bigger and tougher then him that can produce better then him if Velus Jones Junior didn't show you something to completely shake your head at in udder disdain.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They are literally more likely to come away from the draft with Mooneys or not even as good as Moooney then they are for finding someone better and bigger and tougher then him that can produce better then him if Velus Jones Junior didn't show you something to completely shake your head at in udder disdain.
I just think the way to avoid Mooney’s is to ask the wr if the jugs machine translates to success on the field. If they yeas. Move on.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I just think the way to avoid Mooney’s is to ask the wr if the jugs machine translates to success on the field. If they yeas. Move on.
This time ×1,000,000%

It literally takes more than hands to be a true number one threat, produce like it and get paid like it!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All it means is there's holes somewhere else.

I agree they need young WRs but it's logical only 1 rookie get game reps unless there's injuries.
replacing Claypool ESB and VJJ should not be that difficult