I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was shocked to read that from KC Johnson yesterday.

They're actually basically tied with Boston for D-rating right now..

They're 24th in O-rating though. They have 6 games since Jan 1st, where they've failed the score 100 points. Yesterday, they barely got over that hump.

They're 10th in turning the ball over. The last two games they've kept turnovers under 10 though.
That is surprising. I guess maybe PWill IS a 3 & D guy after all ?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is surprising. I guess maybe PWill IS a 3 & D guy after all ?

I don’t think any franchise can survive giving up the capital we did for WCJ and Markennan and transition to missing on Williams lottery year and trading big capital for Vuc who was a trash 5 stat stuffer who scores and little else.

That’s like 5 top 10 picks to be left with a bust and a meh guy we wish we could trade.

It’s amazing they are as good as they are.

I hope we get Boston to play Boston in playoffs I don’t think they match up great.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Small ball didn't work out too well tonight.

Toronto had 19 O-boards.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
19 turnovers....was the ball on fire?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
2 game win streak snapped. It’s almost like this team still sucks.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That, or it’s like they had to play a road game last night and, checks notes, yep they suck on the road

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It wasn't like they blew a 20 point lead. Rather close game throughout. Bulls shot well and played good set offense, but had a lot of stupid unforced turnovers and couldn't grab a rebound, especially in the 4th.

Toronto's length bothered Chicago. Really probably should have seen more Drummond.

A loss is a loss, but this isn't a loss like we're used to.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LOL

They’re 6 games under .500

They’re a bad basketball team
You do comprehend home and away records, yeah??

They are a winning team at home and a very poor team on the road.

Doesn’t shock me at your response with little thought, however

Enasic

Liked Posts:
You do comprehend home and away records, yeah??

They are a winning team at home and a very poor team on the road.

Doesn’t shock me at your response with little thought, however

Frame it however you’d like. They’re the 11th seed and 6 games under .500

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It wasn't like they blew a 20 point lead. Rather close game throughout. Bulls shot well and played good set offense, but had a lot of stupid unforced turnovers and couldn't grab a rebound, especially in the 4th.

Toronto's length bothered Chicago. Really probably should have seen more Drummond.

A loss is a loss, but this isn't a loss like we're used to.
They looked pretty good up until the 4th, minus the turnovers and poor rebounding. They collapsed in the fourth though which we should all be used to.

BD is still clueless when it comes to using challenges. Also, Caruso was 5 feet from the basket with a wide open shot opportunity late in the game, but instead of taking the easy shot, forced a pass that wasn’t there and turned it over. He’s such a huge liability on offense, especially when you’re down and need to score. Can’t play 4 on 5 in those situations

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Frame it however you’d like. They’re the 11th seed and 6 games under .500
Tell me what I said was false? There’s no framing of anything, just stating facts. Do carry on, though

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They looked pretty good up until the 4th, minus the turnovers and poor rebounding. They collapsed in the fourth though which we should all be used to.

BD is still clueless when it comes to using challenges. Also, Caruso was 5 feet from the basket with a wide open shot opportunity late in the game, but instead of taking the easy shot, forced a pass that wasn’t there and turned it over. He’s such a huge liability on offense, especially when you’re down and need to score. Can’t play 4 on 5 in those situations
Bulls stats in the 4th are on par with all their other quarters. Toronto started hitting more shots, more threes and just outdid the Bulls.

I agree in Caruso and that the lineup was just not working to close the game. The Bulls only managed to get off 4 threes in the 4th too. Toronto was able to lock them down.

Basically I would have shock up that lineup after watching rebound after rebound go to Toronto. But I'm not an NBA coach.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't watch the game so naturally everything I say is probably invalid, buuuuut

Would like to Drummond playing more than 16 minutes in a game where you're in dire need of size and rebounding. Idk what was up with Vuc tonight with the low rebounding numbers, but he's historically been pretty bad against Poeltl so I'll just attribute it to that. He got his points, but really needed the rebounds that he usually gets. What's the point of Drummond if you're not going to use him in matchups like these?

Raptors are also simply a bad matchup for the Bulls on paper due the massive size difference. Raptors are the biggest team in the league and regularly play 7 PFs or something. Bulls are noted very small team. To that end the rebounding issue isn't entirely surprising.

I'll say Bulls could've withstood that awful rebounding disadvantage if they didn't turn the ball over so much. Demar and Zach had pretty quiet games as well, maybe that was due to the length, maybe that was just due to turnovers, idk. Not gonna win too many games with them putting up that few shots unless other players are going off.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Tell me what I said was false? There’s no framing of anything, just stating facts. Do carry on, though
What you said is correct. Winning home record, piss poor road record.

What I said is also correct…that’s a bad basketball team. Actually, I said they suck. When you’re 11th in the east and 6 games under .500 there’s no way around that. Teams are required to play home and away games.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What you said is correct. Winning home record, piss poor road record.

What I said is also correct…that’s a bad basketball team. Actually, I said they suck. When you’re 11th in the east and 6 games under .500 there’s no way around that. Teams are required to play home and away games.
And I didn’t argue that they suck. It was you that initially responded to my statement of which now you are admitting was all correct

Enasic

Liked Posts:
And I didn’t argue that they suck. It was you that initially responded to my statement of which now you are admitting was all correct
Lol what was your response then? Arguing just to argue? Why bring up their home/away record if you seemingly agree (or aren’t arguing) that they suck? Yikes

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol what was your response then? Arguing just to argue? Why bring up their home/away record if you seemingly agree (or aren’t arguing) that they suck? Yikes
You might wanna go read the receipts again.

All I said was they suck on the road as to why they lost last night. You proceeded to argue about how they just suck in general, and I pointed out that they are a winning team at home

You’re trying too hard

I’m truly sorry you cannot comprehend this

Enasic

Liked Posts:
You might wanna go read the receipts again.

All I said was they suck on the road as to why they lost last night. You proceeded to argue about how they just suck in general, and I pointed out that they are a winning team at home

You’re trying too hard

I’m truly sorry you cannot comprehend this
Never change dude.