Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They aren’t required to toot anyone’s horn. There was also a defensive player who said it’s the toughest QB he’s faced
and it's not like they think they're going #1.

Fuck it, I'm running deep!!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
FWIW, I think there is a pretty large group of Bears reporters at the combine.
A) it's a close drive
B) Bears have the #1 pick so you might get some trade rumors out there

I think why every WR is talking about Fields is because the Bears reporters are asking all of them about Fields. Obviously, guys like JSN and Stroud are being asked about Fields as a former teammate, but people like Zay Flowers are being asked about Fields because there are a bunch of Bears people there.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course they're gonna hype players up because they have to, but if you had an honest conversation with players, not one of them wouldn't praise Fields.

Players know. They're not gonna talk about how his line and receivers were good, but he can't read a defense and is a running back. That's fan bullshit. A bunch of dipshits that just look at box scores, cry about how cheap the McCaskeys are, still pining for the 85 Bears, have never watched a second of film in their lives, etc.

We've got a handful of those dipshits here. Imagine being that much of a dumb ass. ?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course they're gonna hype players up because they have to, but if you had an honest conversation with players, not one of them wouldn't praise Fields.

Players know. They're not gonna talk about how his line and receivers were good, but he can't read a defense and is a running back. That's fan bullshit. A bunch of dipshits that just look at box scores, cry about how cheap the McCaskeys are, still pining for the 85 Bears, have never watched a second of film in their lives, etc.

We've got a handful of those dipshits here. Imagine being that much of a dumb ass. ?
This fan base is shockingly stupid

BBBF

Liked Posts:
At this stage of my career, respective employers have to pitch me on why I should work for them. Not the other way around. Thanks
At this point their career, they have no choice who they play for and the sooner some team picks them, the more money they make.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

so you watch some film in your mommys basement, and you call other posters here dipshits, time for you to rush to the bathroom and brush your tooth

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
"Hope I don't get drafted"

What about existing and former NFL players & coaches that have no incentive to hype up Fields?

i.e Micah Parsons, Darius Slay, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Trent Dilfer, Bill Belichick, and Mike McDaniel to name a few.

Are they also lying?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I’ve seen many clips of many different WRs praising JF and saying how much they would like playing with him.

Discuss haters

Agreed! Current, future, and past NFL players alike all seem to like Fields. I'll take a quote from Jaxon-Smith Njigba when asked about the idiots that call him a RB.

"I wouldn’t think they’re very smart. “I would think they need to do more research, more film watching. Do something different.”

This quote seems like it could be helpful for posters like @Spartan who seem to be confused.