Reoccurring theme from WR interviews at the combine

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Who are these haters you guys keep whining about? Or are they just made up to justify your crying?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Of course they're gonna hype players up because they have to, but if you had an honest conversation with players, not one of them wouldn't praise Fields.

Players know. They're not gonna talk about how his line and receivers were good, but he can't read a defense and is a running back. That's fan bullshit. A bunch of dipshits that just look at box scores, cry about how cheap the McCaskeys are, still pining for the 85 Bears, have never watched a second of film in their lives, etc.

We've got a handful of those dipshits here. Imagine being that much of a dumb ass. ?
Imagine your life is so small you watch game film. Maybe the dipshits are busy being productive.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Imagine your life is so small you watch game film. Maybe the dipshits are busy being productive.

Game film is at your fingertips on the NFL app if you subscribe to NFL+.

I watch for fun during down time and have learned a lot. If some of the younger members of your family could help you figure out the app, it would be really eye opening for you.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
so you watch some film in your mommys basement, and you call other posters here dipshits, time for you to rush to the bathroom and brush your tooth
I mean, you're a huge dipshit. A fucking know-nothing old man that creates unintelligible threads like you snuck into the computer room at your nursing home in the middle of the night and just started slamming your face on the keyboard until an orderly had to come get you, change your diaper, and shackle you into your bed.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No wonder you know absolutely nothing about football. Haven't watched a moment of film in your life and it shows.

Everyone here thinks you're a dumb fuck. How does that feel? ? Please tell us all how it doesn't matter that everyone thinks you're an idiot while you spam your terrible opinions on the forums. I'd actually have to watch some film on you to see if you've ever had a good opinion.

It's also pretty funny that you got defensive about "dipshits" when you weren't even named. Way to tell on yourself. LOL

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
so you watch some film in your mommys basement, and you call other posters here dipshits, time for you to rush to the bathroom and brush your tooth
your avatar, what is that thing in baseball called where they all hump each other in unison after a win?

cause I hate that shit.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Game film is at your fingertips on the NFL app if you subscribe to NFL+.

I watch for fun during down time and have learned a lot. If some of the younger members of your family could help you figure out the app, it would be really eye opening for you.
You don't even have to do that. You could watch experts watch film, and learn a lot. And it's really interesting if you like football.

I love when people act like they're too busy/important/cool to put in the time to not be a complete idiot. Football is a hobby of mine. Of course I want to learn more about it and understand what I'm watching. And it's very clear some of these people barely even watch football, let alone understand what they're seeing. And then they come here and say dumb ass shit. Lol.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At this point their career, they have no choice who they play for and the sooner some team picks them, the more money they make.
I understand the position these guys are in but nobody is putting a gun to their heads forcing them to say these things. Fields has respect around the league. It’s just an observation so don’t get your panties in a bunch

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
No wonder you know absolutely nothing about football. Haven't watched a moment of film in your life and it shows.

Everyone here thinks you're a dumb fuck. How does that feel? ? Please tell us all how it doesn't matter that everyone thinks you're an idiot while you spam your terrible opinions on the forums. I'd actually have to watch some film on you to see if you've ever had a good opinion.

It's also pretty funny that you got defensive about "dipshits" when you weren't even named. Way to tell on yourself. LOL
How does what people on this boards feelings or thoughts effect me? The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is doing great. IRL I'm highly respected by everyone. You are right, i never watched a game film in my life. I never will either. I never thought you were calling me dipshit but i would not have cared anyway. I watch 1 Bears game a week 17 times a year. That covers all my sports now a days. I learned young not to throw my time away. I don't feel the need to call you or anyone else here names. Mostly because it's a waste of my time and no one cares what is said on the magic box. Everyone is 6,5 240 and extra smart here. IRL no one talks or acts like they do on the magic box. Have a nice day. Watch lots of film. Enjoy your time here. I do.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
your avatar, what is that thing in baseball called where they all hump each other in unison after a win?

cause I hate that shit.
It's called a world series winning celebration

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Everyone here KNOWS you're a dumb fuck. How does that feel? ? Please tell us all how it doesn't matter that everyone thinks you're an idiot while you spam your terrible opinions on the forums. I'd actually have to watch some film on you to see if you've ever had a good opinion.

FIFY

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I really hope the Bears draft David Terrell

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember the debate amongst experts between Koren Robinson and Terrell. Turns out they were both ass

Loren just couldn’t the bottle down from what I remember. Terrell was just lazy correct?

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loren just couldn’t the bottle down from what I remember. Terrell was just lazy correct?
I believe so about Koren. As for Terrell, it felt like he didn’t put the work in because he thought he was way better than he was

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
How does what people on this boards feelings or thoughts effect me? The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is doing great. IRL I'm highly respected by everyone. You are right, i never watched a game film in my life. I never will either. I never thought you were calling me dipshit but i would not have cared anyway. I watch 1 Bears game a week 17 times a year. That covers all my sports now a days. I learned young not to throw my time away. I don't feel the need to call you or anyone else here names. Mostly because it's a waste of my time and no one cares what is said on the magic box. Everyone is 6,5 240 and extra smart here. IRL no one talks or acts like they do on the magic box. Have a nice day. Watch lots of film. Enjoy your time here. I do.
The folks that highly respect noon IRL.

whitakers-from-odd-west-virginia.jpg

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this stage of my career, respective employers have to pitch me on why I should work for them. Not the other way around. Thanks
Have you thought about being your own boss and taking the empty cans and bottles to the recycling centre yourself?