Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's try this again without all the weirdness from my GF @flabear

OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
DL needs help everywhere which the draft has plenty of, DE, Edge at least 3 maybe 4
LB fairly set
DB Nickle and or a corner may be a safety to
Special teams set
So we have about 9 -10 players needed to round out the team this year, we still have FA and the draft with like 9 picks so I can see Pole's plan. Things aren't as bleak as some have said

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Good post, OP. I do have one disagreement though, I do not believe special teams are all set. The Bears need a kicker who can actually make FGs from further than 35 yds in the wind.

Also #SaluteToStrippers - the lifeblood of Murica!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
DL needs help everywhere which the draft has plenty of, DE, Edge at least 3 maybe 4
LB fairly set
Special teams set
So we have about 9 -10 players needed to round out the team this year, we still have FA and the draft with like 9 picks so I can see Pole's plan. Things aren't as bleak as some have said
I missed whatever you're referencing...not sure if this is a troll, but this list looks pretty ? to my homer ass.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I missed whatever you're referencing...not sure if this is a troll, but this list looks pretty ? to my homer ass.

@flabear see that babe, these meatheads (not nvan) are just mad about your football acumen. Makes these sensitive little manlets seethe that they aren't as smart as u.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

OL needs help at RT
QB set
RB one more needed
WR one more seems likely
LB fairly set
Special teams set
What's with your avatars, creep? Really seems like you might have an issue with stalking young ?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
@flabear see that babe, these meatheads (not nvan) are just mad about your football acumen. Makes these sensitive little manlets seethe that they aren't as smart as u.
They are football clueless so they deflect to personal attacks, we all know that. Clueless to the point I'm not sure they even watch the bears play

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
They are football clueless so they deflect to personal attacks, we all know that. Clueless to the point I'm not sure they even watch the bears play

Agreed. I'll be home in about 20 mins. You make that spaghetti with a dash of brown sugar and diced jalapeños in the sauce? Is it ready yet? Or should I drink in the garage for a few minutes?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Soooooooo... what is everyone up to? Anything happen today while I was doing work like a wagecuck?