KEK Packers have lowered their ask from 2 first rounders for Aaron to just one, and Jets think that's too much!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They don't give a fuck how long it takes but if it reaches the start of the season that 60mil is guaranteed.

You're a fucking moron if you think the Packers want to pay that and the Jets know exactly this. They can and should pivot to Lamar and the Packers are fucked

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The answer to do they have to trade him is no.

Aaron is the one who wouldn't be fine with coming back and riding the bench. Trust me, we get to the end of July and this is still going on...Aaron will force the Jets to the complete the trade or he retires. Aaron is even more leverage for the Packers.

Wouldn’t the Packers not be cool with Rodgers retiring and them getting nothing for him?

What I’m getting at is that I like Brandt, but his whole premise is that the Packers hold the leverage because they’re comfortable with the status quo.

I don’t see how the Packers could at all be comfortable with the status quo, which is keeping Rodgers on this team going into the season. If that happens, like you say, he’ll probably retire and they get nothing for him.

So how can Brandt say the Packers are comfortable with the status quo?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
If the Packers won’t budge on multiple first round picks.
Who said the Packers are wanting multiple FIRST round picks? Did you get that info from one of your fellow idiots on this forum? Stop with the trolling for attention. This is the last troll post of yours I give attention to.

The reason you and your fellow idiots are saying the Packers are asking for multiple firsts, is if the Packers don't get several firsts then they can claim the Pack lost the trade. The Packers win the trade no matter what. They have moved on to bigger and better things.

Aaron himself knows the Packers are going to be just fine.
Screenshot_20230315-132643_(1).png

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers isn't retiring either.

If you think he's gonna want to be overshadowed by Tom Brady when they get in the HOF, you know its not happening

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Rodgers isn't retiring either.

If you think he's gonna want to be overshadowed by Tom Brady when they get in the HOF, you know its not happening
Who said he is retiring? I said if we get to the end of July, and the start of training camp with the trade not done, then Aaron would force the Jets to complete the trade or threaten retirement. Deal would get done that day. Aaron may use his leverage before late July and start of camp.

Not thinking we get to late July with this, but the Packers would not care if it did. The leverage Aaron has to force the Jets to get a deal done would be just more leverage in the Packers favor.

If the Jets were in control of anything the deal would be done now. They have zero leverage in this.

Stay tuned to see how it works out. I know you will Bears fan.
obsessed-skully.gif

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
PackerNation also sounds very stupid not knowing that in Week 1 60 million in option bonus becomes fully guaranteed for Rodgers. Jets can wait until the Packers have to eat that money. That’s called leverage which the Packers have zero. KEK.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The answer to do they have to trade him is no.

Aaron is the one who wouldn't be fine with coming back and riding the bench. Trust me, we get to the end of July and this is still going on...Aaron will force the Jets to the complete the trade or he retires. Aaron is even more leverage for the Packers.
Why would he retire if your team is willing to pay him all that money for just sitting on the bench?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who said he is retiring? I said if we get to the end of July, and the start of training camp with the trade not done, then Aaron would force the Jets to complete the trade or threaten retirement. Deal would get done that day. Aaron may use his leverage before late July and start of camp.

Not thinking we get to late July with this, but the Packers would not care if it did. The leverage Aaron has to force the Jets to get a deal done would be just more leverage in the Packers favor.

If the Jets were in control of anything the deal would be done now. They have zero leverage in this.

Stay tuned to see how it works out. I know you will Bears fan.
View attachment 27484

We're obsessed and you're the one on a Bears forum

Reetard

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
The leverage Aaron has to force the Jets to get a deal done would be just more leverage in the Packers favor.

It's apparent you have no idea how business work. Rodgers have leverage over Packers ONLY! The Jets, even tho they need a QB the are not that desperate to be paying to dollar and number of draft picks. THe Jets have option, can move up in draft and pick QB, Brady was 6 rounder... Just never know.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I am following the Rodgers-GB drama but only out of a sense of morbid curiosity and schadenfreude.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
He thinks Aaron is gonna do whats best for the Packers and not whats best for Aaron. He's mentally challenged
So, you think Aaron Rodgers would come to Green Bay for the season and backup Jordan Love just for money? Are you really that fucking lost on all this? Jesus fucking Christ you can't be actually this fucking stupid.

The dude makes more from just his watch contract with Zenith than most people could make in 10 lifetimes.

Aaron was very close to retiring and came back ONLY because he still has "the fire to play." Aaron knows better than anyone that Jordan Love is now the starting QB in Green Bay. He wants to play for the Jets because the Packers have "moved on."

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, you think Aaron Rodgers would come to Green Bay for the season and backup Jordan Love just for money? Are you really that fucking lost on all this? Jesus fucking Christ you can't be actually this fucking stupid.

The dude makes more from just his watch contract with Zenith than most people could make in 10 lifetimes.

Aaron was very close to retiring and came back ONLY because he still has "the fire to play." Aaron knows better than anyone that Jordan Love is now the starting QB in Green Bay. He wants to play for the Jets because the Packers have "moved on."

no, hes not walking away from 60m dollars. you're a moron

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Andrew Brandt is not some blowhard
KEK He does have a vested interest in defending Rodgers/Packers

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
no, hes not walking away from 60m dollars. you're a moron
He isn't walking away from it you fucking clown. He is playing for the Jets and he then gets that money from the Jets. Now, the Jets may be trying to get the Packers to help pay some of it, but that would mean even more compensation for the Pack in the trade.

If you are so fucking dumb you actually think the trade isn't happening and Aaron is going to backup Jordan Love this season...Seek help, you are the dumbest mother fucker that ever walked the earth.
dumb-as-shit-dumb.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
He isn't walking away from it you fucking clown. He is playing for the Jets and he then gets that money from the Jets. Now, the Jets may be trying to get the Packers to help pay some of it, but that would mean even more compensation for the Pack in the trade.

If you are so fucking dumb you actually think the trade isn't happening and Aaron is going to backup Jordan Love this season...Seek help, you are the dumbest mother fucker that ever walked the earth.
View attachment 27508
I see you're trying to do the edgelord thing. you didn't convince me. work on it. preferably at some other forum for the team you simp for aggressively.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
@aaronitout
Packernation is getting his ass handed to him he might need help.

But also, he thinks love is better than your Boi Aaron.

Just FYI.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

View attachment 27508
You seem really, really defensive and scared. And judging by your panic swearing, it's clear that it's starting to dawn on you just how fucked GB is and how the "good" times are over. But take solace in knowing the "good" times in GB were only 2 superbowls in 30 years.