Walter Football: Bears 1-16

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Walt also stopped be reliable a long time ago. He loves his Philly eagles and half asses reasoning for all else, if you can stomach the barrage of shitty ad placement and pop ups.

1-16 is improbable. 3-5 wins is more likely. Detroit is a dumb football team. Atlanta and the jets are bad, and the bears always have this innate ability to get a good opponent to play on a stupid level against them and hang around the game till the last bounce.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears will be 1-0 after week 1 (Trey Lance is not beating Justin Fields), so I guess they are predicting the Bears end the season on a 15 game losing streak.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears will be 1-0 after week 1 (Trey Lance is not beating Justin Fields), so I guess they are predicting the Bears end the season on a 15 game losing streak.
There’s always a good chance Robbie Gould beats the Bears though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears haven't won less than 3 games since 1969, just barely inside the modern era. That was also the only time the NFL's oldest franchise has ever had the worst in the NFL, and even then they tied the Steelers (and famously lost a coin toss for the #1 pick, which turned out to be Terry Bradshaw).

1-16 would obviously be the worst record in the league. There's no historical precedence to suggest that's even a possibility. I know this team isn't that talented in the grand scheme, but there's almost a 0 chance they finish with the league's worst record.
ouch

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is that an ouch? Bears didn’t go 1-16 and only two teams have ever gone 0-16, care to guess which teams did?

Be careful

He's feeling ballsy because his team went one game above .500 for one of the rare occasions in that pathetic franchises history

He's also a moron

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Be careful

He's feeling ballsy because his team went one game above .500 for one of the rare occasions in that pathetic franchises history

He's also a moron
I was proud of the Lions. They beat a bunch of teams that no longer had playoff aspirations or QB problems down the stretch just to go 9-8

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is that an ouch? Bears didn’t go 1-16 and only two teams have ever gone 0-16, care to guess which teams did?
That was also the only time the NFL's oldest franchise has ever had the worst in the NFL

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be careful

He's also a moron
Dumbass......

The Bears have had one winning season in the last 10
The Lions have had 4.

The Lions have more wins than the Bears in the last 10 years

Face it, The Bears are the dumpster fire of the NFC North.

Now, I am not saying the Lions are great, but at least we aren't the Bears.......

Deal with it............

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was proud of the Lions. They beat a bunch of teams that no longer had playoff aspirations or QB problems down the stretch just to go 9-8
So, you were not watching the Jags
or GB
or Vikings
or Jets?

Sorry, the only shit team the Lions played "down the stretch" was the Bears.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dumbass......

The Lions have had 4.

Now, I am not saying the Lions are great, but at least we aren't the Bears.......

Deal with it............
Lions have finished in last place in the NFC North for half of all the seasons it has existed and is the only team to never win the division, which all three other teams have done at least 4 times since the divisions creation.

Dumpster fire of the NFC North is Lions just getting warmed up, they are the dumpster fire of all professional sports in the known universe. [/thread]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions have finished in last place in the NFC North for half of all the seasons it has existed and is the only team to never win the division, which all three other teams have done at least 4 times since the divisions creation.

Dumpster fire of the NFC North is Lions just getting warmed up, they are the dumpster fire of all professional sports in the known universe. [/thread]
The Lions have had 4.

Deal with it............

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, you were not watching the Jags
or GB
or Vikings
or Jets?

Sorry, the only shit team the Lions played "down the stretch" was the Bears.
GB was out of playoff contention, the Vikings already won the north and the jets were two busy swapping between White and Wilson.

You guys are so cool though. Those 9 wins got y’all so far

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eh, the Bears only went 3-14 because they wanted to. It was still an entertaining season, and an even more entertaining off season.
Correct. After the Pats game, Poles became Tank Commander. Thank God it wasn’t some 6-11 to 9-8 season. Outside of the Texans game & 2nd Lions game, I was happy with Fields for the most part. Walter had it as some 1-16 without some tanking involved. Completely different circumstances

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Lions have had 4.

Deal with it............
Here we go with the ten years and arbitrary numbers shit