**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Last edited:

Canth

Liked Posts:

Some OTA Positives Are Even Letdowns​

The problem with offseason football practices is they really aren't football and this carries along a full complement of other issues.

That was quite the whiny article.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A few other OTA notes I hadn't heard:

• There were some notable moments with the sled during Tuesday’s practice. In one instance, rookie Gervon Dexter almost took out Matt Eberflus. Then it was defensive end Trevis Gipson breaking the sled during practice.
  • New Bear DeMarcus Walker also had a nice play on Tuesday, where he beat his man for what would’ve been a sack.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Erik Lambert is good for something, he plagiarizes with the best of of them.

Details from a Weiderer interview about Darnell Wright

Funny enough, that day I was out at my son’s soccer and it was raining. So I ran over to the facility to grab my umbrella. Jerome (Carvin), who had been there working with him, popped out and was like, “Yeah, man, we just worked out with the Bears and that guy tried to kill him, man.” He was like, “There were some choice words that were said, but they told me not to lay off of him and try to see if I can break him.” Then Darnell popped up and says to me, “Man, that guy tried to kill me! But it was fun!” With his playful personality, he enjoyed it. He thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Then that night, me, Jerome, Cade (Mays) and Darnell all went out to eat and got to hear more of the war stories from that 30-minute workout and laughed about it. … I think one of our operations guys was out there and ‘Nell may have been trying to look at him like, “Hey, man. Give me a pause here.” But it kept on rolling. He lays it all out there and that’s why they liked that. You can’t question that guy’s toughness or effort, that’s for sure.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No doubt in my mind that Jacob types out "dainty penis" on the reg
Truth. Auto correct doesn't correct capitalized words (proper nouns). Maybe he was thinking about posting once again about rubbing one out when he typed it.

#professionaljournalism