Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If Gibbs is an elite player, it will be the Lions.

The Bears are deeper with three guys that could carry the load if necessary.

Foreman is a real wild card. He’s capable of putting up some nice games. He absolutely scorched the Lions in Carolina last season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Gibbs is an elite player, it will be the Lions.

The Bears are deeper with three guys that could carry the load if necessary.

Foreman is a real wild card. He’s capable of putting up some nice games. He absolutely scorched the Lions in Carolina last season.
Agree completely but one could also offer up that if the hype around ROJO is justified, Baers could be in better shape all around. Can Gibbs throw the ball????

Also lol @hyatt151 picking Loins. He's obv a closet lions fan if you look at his recent post history.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Agree completely but one could also offer up that if the hype around ROJO is justified, Baers could be in better shape all around. Can Gibbs throw the ball????

Also lol @hyatt151 picking Loins. He's obv a closet lions fan if you look at his recent post history.
Johnson was an elite HS QB. It will be interesting to see how much they utilize that aspect of his game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Johnson was an elite HS QB. It will be interesting to see how much they utilize that aspect of his game.
I believe I had a #calledit about the Bears looking for an RB who can throw at a high level, last year. If they do utilize him for that in any capacity I am going to have to ask @Black Rainbow to search his dossier of CCS screenshots for my post about that.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I believe I had a #calledit about the Bears looking for an RB who can throw at a high level, last year. If they do utilize him for that in any capacity I am going to have to ask @Black Rainbow to search his dossier of CCS screenshots for my post about that.
I might take @Black Rainbow with me for my third edition of Playthrough’s Excellent Camp Adventure in July. Although, he might embarrass me chasing Justin around trying to get his autograph.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If i had to pick one room over the other, I'd grab the Lions' specifically for Gibbs. I like the depth of ours better though, but that's never as good as having a potential top tier back/weapon like Gibbs. It's not like Montgomery is bad as a fallback option either.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll believe it when I see it

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

nothing closet about it son

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@hyatt151 is what ncognet0 was as bears fan years ago

the mocking will push him over the edge and hes gonna switch sides soon

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@hyatt151 is what ncognet0 was as bears fan years ago

the mocking will push him over the edge and hes gonna switch sides soon

I always thought Hyatt was a poverty hotel. Imagine not being able to afford an Embassy Suites!

alswank87

Liked Posts:
The bears have a rookie wild card that could be a force.

The Lions have a rookie that could be a force.

The rest of the bears guys have been back ups their whole career.

The Lions have the bears starter from last year, who started over the Bears most likely number 1 guy to start the season.

You have to be a homer to think our backfield is better than the lions.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bears have a rookie wild card that could be a force.

The Lions have a rookie that could be a force.

The rest of the bears guys have been back ups their whole career.

The Lions have the bears starter from last year, who started over the Bears most likely number 1 guy to start the season.

You have to be a homer to think our backfield is better than the lions.

Montgomery is not better than Herbert. Maybe as a pass protector but running the ball its clearly Herbert

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Montgomery is not better than Herbert. Maybe as a pass protector but running the ball its clearly Herbert
Herbert is near Monty, but I still consider Monty a better all round back.

Then they have Gibbs, which we just don’t have an answer for.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Herbert is near Monty, but I still consider Monty a better all round back.

Then they have Gibbs, which we just don’t have an answer for.

Montgomery is a mediocre runner. Herbert and Foreman were two of the most efficient runners in the NFL last year, Montgomery was one of the most inefficient runners. He is not a good running back. He is a solid pass protector and reliable receiver, so, yes, he's better all around but he is significantly worse at the most important aspect of being a running back. Gibbs is an undersized rotational back inexplicably taken 12th overall. Roschon Johnson is a potential.3 down back who lacks Gibbs dynamic upside but was an excellent pass blocker and dependable receiver.

At this point, the Bears have a better running back room. Maybe Gibbs is Alvin Kamera 2.0, but his ability to handle a heavy workload is unknown. I think he's a part time runner who will do most of his work in the passing game. Montgomery is the definition of a replacement level.player. Foreman and Herbert have proven they can be high level runners. No one on Detroit's roster has proven thst.