Which Poster should be banned for stupidity?

Which poster should be banned for stupidity?

• Total voters

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see no reason to ban people because they are fans of other teams. This site needs members and clicks to make income so they will welcome all posters.

The Packers fans are here to raise havoc and can because the Packers have "owned" the Bears for the long time. Their record at Lambeau South is embarrassing for Chicago. Until things change, they will remain here getting people's undies in a bundle. Hopefully, things change soon but I think the Bears need another 2 years. I see another last place finish in the NFCN this year.

The Lions fan is a different story. He spends years on the board pretending to be a Bears fan and then admits to lying and that he's a Lions fan. To come off as he does now before the Lions actually accomplish something is pretty strange. It's been over 3 decades since they've done anything noteworthy. Their star QB won a SB they year he left the team. They are looking good on paper but we all know how that often turns out. He's a strange cat via his need to impersonate a Bears' fan for years.

As a poster above said, the people who complain about these guys the most of the ones calling them into threads and engaging with them. Those fans of other teams play a whole lotta posters here like a fiddle.
That's quite the word salad just to say you never lettered in shit.

Last edited:

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
This poll needs ranked choice voting.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
My top 4…

@Loveitout

@Montucky

@PackerNation

@nc0gnet0

They all have their strengths to consider for the top spot.

@Loveitout - On top of being a delusional moron, he’s pretty fucking creepy too.

@Montucky - Football and geography challenged…

@nc0gnet0 - Spelling and grammar are hard for this dope. Likes to call people morons while exhibiting all the traits of a moron.

@PackerNation - He thinks being a Packer fan makes him intelligent. He’s just another abrasive troll looking for attention.

My guess 5’ 8” 320 … Super low RAS and IQ…
The sole purpose for me registering here was this post. PackerNation has frequented my site for a bit (then vanished in a hissy fit) and I just wanted to say I loved this summary of PackerNation, lol.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The sole purpose for me registering here was this post. PackerNation has frequented my site for a bit (then vanished in a hissy fit) and I just wanted to say I loved this summary of PackerNation, lol.
Wow, welcome to the CCS!

I hope for the sake of your site, he stays away and Loveitout never joins.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Hey now! ?

No worries, I won't be frequently busting your chops here. I have my own forum to maintain. I will try to pop in from time to time and grace you all with my uber awesome presence! I mean, after all, I am Packers fan so that makes me super intelligent, right? Is that how it goes? ?

Best of luck to your Bears, except vs Packers (of course). Cheer up if your team sucks this season, maybe you can get a high enough pick to draft a real QB like Drake Maye or even Caleb Williams! Cross ya fingers!!

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey now! ?

No worries, I won't be frequently busting your chops here. I have my own forum to maintain. I will try to pop in from time to time and grace you all with my uber awesome presence! I mean, after all, I am Packers fan so that makes me super intelligent, right? Is that how it goes? ?

Best of luck to your Bears, except vs Packers (of course). Cheer up if your team sucks this season, maybe you can get a high enough pick to draft a real QB like Drake Maye or even Caleb Williams! Cross ya fingers!!
If bears have a better record than packers, will you stay away from our forum? I personally feel it could be a good possibility

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
If bears have a better record than packers, will you stay away from our forum? I personally feel it could be a good possibility
If I am not welcome here, I will not be frequent. Packers or Bears. The record doesn't matter to me. I'm more likely to show up if Bears are doing good than if they are doin poor. I'm not really into kicking people when they're down. In my opinion, that's some small dick energy there.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I am not welcome here, I will not be frequent. Packers or Bears. The record doesn't matter to me. I'm more likely to show up if Bears are doing good than if they are doin poor. I'm not really into kicking people when they're down. In my opinion, that's some small dick energy there.
Stick around buddy

CalebsFingerNails

Liked Posts:
You're a class act man, you're welcome here

mecha

Liked Posts:
you're literally an alt lol. +1 for duping everyone into thinking you're some sensible Packer poster at CCS I guess.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Always admired you as a generally sensible poster. Wouldn't imaging you'd fall into the cancel culture posse.
It’s a joke/bait thread. Don’t take it serious

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Did none of you notice Packerhome's not so veiled dissing of our QB1?

Hey now! ?

Do you see it now, or should we finish this on the board?