Fanbase urges Poles to get a real number 1 wide receiver after surprising Friday release

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigs-if you really want traction on these articles, you should be quoting the wizards from CCS. Everyone would click the link to see who's getting lambasted the hardest.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd love to have Hopkins with the Bears though I don't think it's likely. He made some terrible QBs look way better than they had any business being when he played with the Texans so I'd love to have him. I didn't watch him as much in Arizona but watched every game of his with the Texans. He's my favorite receiver in the league so I'm looking forward to seeing where he ends up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I didn’t want him when he cost draft capital. Now that he’s just a contract, I’d love to pick him up for a 2 year deal.

He’s probably going to a contender though. It doesn’t make sense for him to come here and it doesn’t make much sense for us to throw a ton of money at him. Unless he is enamored with Fields, I doubt he has any interest in chicago. Even if that is so, I think he wants a ring more.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can't believe the Cardinals are just letting him walk.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He’ll go to a contender. Waiver wire doesn’t apply to him. Chiefs will win it again if he goes there

Yeah,he is a Carolina boy. Clemson, Houston and Arizona. I see him going to Miami or another dome or hot weather team.
Dallas? L.A? not sure of cap space on those teams.

Bust

Liked Posts:
WR room is set already

DE = Clowney ( DO IT POLES )

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think the most surprising thing is the timing of the cut, not that he was cut.