Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol
elite broad jump.....nice

Yup confirmed ROJO had over TEN FOOT broad jump. Strange Looks like Gibbs skipped the broad jump altogether. Care to explain?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not that hard to go to Khalil Herbert's 'splits' on espen or whatever sports website you prefer to find that you're entirely full of shit...

He averaged 7 ypc on 1st down (69 carries), 4.1 ypc on 2nd down (51 carries), 5.0 ypc on 3rd down (8 carries), and 0 ypc on 1 4th down rush.

8 carries for 40 yards on 3rd down last year. Yet your dumb ass tries to make it seem like he can only get garbage yards on 3rd and long when the defense can afford to give up a decent chunk.

I get its a pretty big, nay--extraordinary feat to be somehow dumber than Visionless and BR combined, and its almost respectable how you will not be deterred in your undertaking of said endeavor. But you're a complete and utter reh-tard on this matter, and you should sit the fuck down because you don't know what you're talking about.

@nc0gnet0 got obliterated with this post

??

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Gibbs runs a 4.3, going to be a joy watching your LB's try to cover him.
For comparison, Justin Herbert runs a 4.7........
Rojo a 4.6

"At the NFL Combine, Johnson didn't show elite speed or athleticism in running a 4.58 40-yard dash and posting a 31.5-inch vertical, but at 219 pounds, he profiles as a power back with a downhill style and plenty of physicality to finish runs and break tackles"

Yawn

Why are you bringing up Justin Herbert's 40 time? Do you mean Khalil Herbert? Because he ran a 4.46.

Johnson also had the same 10 yard dash time as Gibbs, by the by, at 220, 20 pounds heavier. And Gibbs' vertical was only 33.5 which for a 199 pound back is not impressive. Gibbs has long spped, no doubt. None of which proves anything. And Gibbs isn't a good pass blocker either.

Gibbs and Johnson are completely different backs.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you bringing up Justin Herbert's 40 time? Do you mean Khalil Herbert? Because he ran a 4.46.

Johnson also had the same 10 yard dash time as Gibbs, by the by, at 220, 20 pounds heavier. And Gibbs' vertical was only 33.5 which for a 199 pound back is not impressive. Gibbs has long spped, no doubt. None of which proves anything. And Gibbs isn't a good pass blocker either.

Gibbs and Johnson are completely different backs.
You are right, Gibbs is by far the better prospect. That is why NFL teams had him as the 2nd best RB in the draft, not grouped in with the "also-rans". There is a reason he (Gibbs) was slotted as a mid/late first, early second round pick, and Rojo a 4th round dumpster dive.
Deal with it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are right, Gibbs is by far the better prospect. That is why NFL teams had him as the 2nd best RB in the draft, not grouped in with the "also-rans". There is a reason he (Gibbs) was slotted as a mid/late first, early second round pick, and Rojo a 4th round dumpster dive.
Deal with it.

He's going to be a great one for yall. U should be proud.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's going to be a great one for yall. U should be proud.
This happens every year lately with Bears fans. It happened with Sewell. It happened with Hutch.
How did that work out? Actually, come to think of it, the last Lions 1st round pick that bears fans thought was good (at the time) was Okudah.
Imagine that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This happens every year lately with Bears fans. It happened with Sewell. It happened with Hutch.
How did that work out? Actually, come to think of it, the last Lions 1st round pick that bears fans thought was good (at the time) was Okudah.
Imagine that.
It's putting the fear of Gosh into me just thanking about it

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Deal with it.

Deal with what? Your opinions on two players who have never played a down in the NFL? Because being drafted earlier means he's going to be a better NFL player?

You seem to be the one coping with the fact that the Lions took a 3rd down back at 12 and seem to have no clue what positional value is.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Gibbs runs a 4.3, going to be a joy watching your LB's try to cover him.
For comparison, Khali Herbert runs a 4.7........
Rojo a 4.6

"At the NFL Combine, Johnson didn't show elite speed or athleticism in running a 4.58 40-yard dash and posting a 31.5-inch vertical, but at 219 pounds, he profiles as a power back with a downhill style and plenty of physicality to finish runs and break tackles"

Yawn
Those are certainly words

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's putting the fear of Gosh into me just thanking about it
I love how he thinks Herbert runs a 4.7. He doesn't even know rojo has the same 40 time as the loins starter that they gave a billion dollars to steal from the baerz

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I read Gibbs is running a N/A 40 time right now because his leg fell off before the first OTA. Is that true? It wasn't fact checked on Twitter so I'm assuming so? How does he get to 4.3 without a leg? Can he roll himself 40 yards in 4.3 seconds? I doubt it

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how he thinks Herbert runs a 4.7. He doesn't even know rojo has the same 40 time as the loins starter that they gave a billion dollars to steal from the baerz
How much did you pay Brian Pringle last year?
4.125 mil?

Ouch, that has to hurt. Over 4 mil for a measly 135 total yds.
So, using Baerz math, if Monty gets 270 yds, he is easily worth 8 mil.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How much did you pay Brian Pringle last year?
4.125 mil?

Ouch, that has to hurt. Over 4 mil for a measly 135 total yds.
So, using Baerz math, if Monty gets 270 yds, he is easily worth 8 mil.
Sounds about right, since y'all payed chark 10 mil to play 11 games

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I read Gibbs is running a N/A 40 time right now because his leg fell off before the first OTA. Is that true? It wasn't fact checked on Twitter so I'm assuming so? How does he get to 4.3 without a leg? Can he roll himself 40 yards in 4.3 seconds? I doubt it
Word is he slimmed down for the season so he can play wr