Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Got almost 5x as many yards as Pringle, fuck, we should have paid 20 mil
Should've, especially since they paid Jameson to not play. And they still are Dude had less yards than Pringle at the same price?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
IMHO the Detroit Lions are a criminal organization where the inmates run the show and the Ford family wardens are too busy drinking adrenachrome in the Midwest to bother fixing it. Top to bottom I'm not just saying they shouldn't be in the league, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole organization finds itself in a RICO case soon

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMHO the Detroit Lions are a criminal organization where the inmates run the show and the Ford family wardens are too busy drinking adrenachrome in the Midwest to bother fixing it. Top to bottom I'm not just saying they shouldn't be in the league, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole organization finds itself in a RICO case soon
Who are you?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Answer me this, who is the fastest? Defenses will not have to game plan for Foreman or Herbert, while Gibbs will put the fear of god in them. Herbert, Rojo, Foreman, none of those lined up in the slot or out of the backfield as a receiver scare anybody.
Odd how last year you were telling me how much a better back Monty was than Swift, and when I pointed out Swift had more YPC, you said that did not mean anything, now this year it means everything. Talking out of both sides of your mouth again, I see.

You have spent a considerable amount of time telling me the Bears have a better run blocking line than the Lions, let's see what happens to Monty's YPC this year to see how that pans out.

Herbert is so one dimensional, he telegraphs to the defense what the Bears are going to do when he is in. Getting 5.7 YPC when you are used on third and 8 is a win for the defense.

But hey, Bears have a Qb that is a running back, and now they have a Rb that is a QB.
Brilliant!

I told you that Monty had a higher yards after contact in 2021 than Swift indicating that more of Swift's yards were the result of the blocking. Now I showed that Herbert and Foreman both had a higher YCO in 2022 than Monty. So my argument is consistent dummy. Herbert was 4th in the NFL in YCO and Foreman was 12th. Monty was 34th.

Also stop making up shit. The bulk of Herbert's runs were not on 3rd down jackass as Monty was primarily the 3rd down back due to his pass blocking.

As for Gibbs I already said if he becomes a CMC lime weapon then that would put the Lions ahead but he has yet to prove it at the NFL level. Until then the Bears are ahead. You are pretending he is guaranteed to succeed same way you used to dickride Swift and we all saw how that turned out.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you that Monty had a higher yards after contact in 2021 than Swift indicating that more of Swift's yards were the result of the blocking. Now I showed that Herbert and Foreman both had a higher YCO in 2022 than Monty. So my argument is consistent dummy. Herbert was 4th in the NFL in YCO and Foreman was 12th. Monty was 34th.

Also stop making up shit. The bulk of Herbert's runs were not on 3rd down jackass as Monty was primarily the 3rd down back due to his pass blocking.

As for Gibbs I already said if he becomes a CMC lime weapon then that would put the Lions ahead but he has yet to prove it at the NFL level. Until then the Bears are ahead. You are pretending he is guaranteed to succeed same way you used to dickride Swift and we all saw how that turned out.
I am not sure what a lime weapon is. When push comes to shove, the Lions will win more games than the Bears this year, and nothing else matters. Maybe, just MAYBE, the Bears will have used a first round pick on a player that might see a second contract for the Bears, for a change.

Kind of doubt it though.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yet he failed to impress anyone in the combine with meh measurables, slow, not athletic, can't jump, and went in the 4th round.
But he is a Bear, so he is going to be GREAT!!!! Pass the Kool-Aid.
People thinking Gibbs is a frail small back are going to be surprised. Short (5'9), yes, but stocky and built.

Did you see Bijan Robinson got ranked 7th in top 100?

But Lions love Gibbs!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
But you're just a figment of someone else's imagination.......
Are we getting back in to the simulation theory again?

My name is Clint James Karacson I came from a woman's vagina on February 27th 1992. I belive in hard work and standing up for what I believe in, both online and in real life. What are YOU gonna do about it, bot boy?

???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fact. You were the worst team in the league last year.
It was an example, sorry you took it so literally. I could have just as easily used goal line carries. Situations matter. Nobody fears Khali Herbert, No one. How many times do you hear his named mentioned outside of Chicago? Zero.
I see you conveniently didn't reply to the first part of my post, typical.
So why did Getsy start Monty over Herbert, if he was clearly the better of the two backs?

Fact you lied when you tried to suggest most of his yards were empty yards on 3rd and long. Just own up to it.

I am not sure what a lime weapon is. When push comes to shove, the Lions will win more games than the Bears this year, and nothing else matters. Maybe, just MAYBE, the Bears will have used a first round pick on a player that might see a second contract for the Bears, for a change.

Kind of doubt it though.
So after lying your ass off in this thread regarding Herbert's 3rd down runs and 40 time you completely change the subject to wins. You are such a dishonest jackass. Did you think your lies and misrepresentations would not be discovered?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we getting back in to the simulation theory again?

My name is Clint James Karacson I came from a woman's vagina on February 27th 1992. I belive in hard work and standing up for what I believe in, both online and in real life. What are YOU gonna do about it, bot boy?

???
Other than laugh at you?
Nothing.
Enjoy your day.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fact you lied when you tried to suggest most of his yards were empty yards on 3rd and long. Just own up to it.

So after lying your ass off in this thread regarding Herbert's 3rd down runs and 40 time you completely change the subject to wins. You are such a dishonest jackass. Did you think your lies and misrepresentations would not be discovered?

Well, I guess is at least 5 lbs heavier than Gibbs, and a whole lot slower.
Situational football, it was an example. But give me some more of your 2023 hot takes that will be proven wrong.
Herbert is a meh back. No one even mentions him outside of Chicago. Rojo is more of the same.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does this have to do with your lies?
Herbert can't block, can't catch a pass, and next year, after the Bears release him, you will be telling everyone how horrible he is.
Rinse, repeat.

Average backup.