Where should CNM move to?

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's pretty much to the point where I can't stand living on the family farm anymore.. Too much shit.. too many lazy dumbass people to deal with..

Where is the best place to get a full time job in the Western Burbs? (I'm not JoeCawks.. I can actually get a job lololol )

Along with that.. Where would be a good place to live?

Shoot me some ideas.. and I'll look them over..

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's pretty much to the point where I can't stand living on the family farm anymore.. Too much shit.. too many lazy dumbass people to deal with..

Where is the best place to get a full time job in the Western Burbs? (I'm not JoeCawks.. I can actually get a job lololol )

Along with that.. Where would be a good place to live?

Shoot me some ideas.. and I'll look them over..

Move in with fisch...he is a lonely boy. Needs company

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I don't know what more you could want :troll:

But seriously I'm nit sure where a good place would be :dunno:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Western burbs, huh? Some of the best suburbs are in DuPage County IMO. Downers Grove, Wheaton, Naperville, Bolingbrook, Oak Brook. Can't go wrong with any of those.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Western burbs, huh? Some of the best suburbs are in DuPage County IMO. Downers Grove, Wheaton, Naperville, Bolingbrook, Oak Brook. Can't go wrong with any of those.

Cook county>DuPage county :dealwithit:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's pretty much what I'm thinking general area..

Wheaton, West Chicago, Geneva.. ish area..

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's pretty much what I'm thinking general area..

Wheaton, West Chicago, Geneva.. ish area..

Any of those are very nice. I've got family in Naperville, Downers Grove and Wheaton so I've seen a lot of those cities. Wheaton can get pretty pricey, but Naperville and Downers Grove can be more affordable. Not really any high crime areas to speak of either, so that's a definite plus.