OT - "Rodgers Is The Problem"

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oline isn't good and it seems Matthews and Woodson are the only ones getting to the QB. People have figured the team out and they will have to make adjustments. Rodgers is not the problem. Injuries have hurt them as well, especially Jennings. Then Benson and Finnely go out yesterday.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the whole point of this thread is to show that there are irrational people across the internet, for all things.

Aha! Agreed. The question though, is whether its just the internet or football fandom in general?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun fact. Aaron Rodgers outperformed Cutler against the Colts.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wooosh!

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Fun fact. Aaron Rodgers outperformed Cutler against the Colts.

22414522.jpg

Fun fact Bears 4-1 Packers 2-3 !!!:crazydance:

BearWest54

Liked Posts:
:andruw:

What?

So last week Rodgers completed 3/4th's of his passes for 300+ yards and 4TD's to 1 INT and it's not a" great game"?

So instead of focusing on the fact that I said Rodgers isn't the problem, you decided to focus on what was a fairly arbitrary number (and what I just happened to define as great) and my terminology because....? Would it make you feel better if I said 120+--Great; 100--119--Very good (I mean Rodgers was only 0.1 from 120)? Should I use "EPIC" for 130+ and "Great" for 100-130? I mean, it's made up criteria and until the NFL defines what great means in their official stats, everyone can define it as they please. Relax.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So instead of focusing on the fact that I said Rodgers isn't the problem, you decided to focus on what was a fairly arbitrary number (and what I just happened to define as great) and my terminology because....? Would it make you feel better if I said 120+--Great; 100--119--Very good? Should I use "EPIC" for 130+ and "Great" for 100-130? I mean, it's made up criteria and until the NFL defines what great means in their official stats, everyone can define it as they please. Relax.
120+ = "great" is an absurdly Special person threshold. It's clear you have no context of the stat.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers blew a 21-3 lead ok got it!!!

Yeah Rodgers clearly gave up all those points and clearly didn't drive GB to the lead then drive them into scoring position again with less than a minute to play when he got the ball. Got it.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The whole team is to blame for scoring 6 points in the second half and giving up 27.

All that matters, is that the Bears don't suck, but the Packers are turning the suck corner.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I blame the kicker mostly. How do you miss that badly in a dome?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I blame the kicker mostly. How do you miss that badly in a dome?

I thought it was blocked....how the hell do you hook a FG that badly?

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Yeah Rodgers clearly gave up all those points and clearly didn't drive GB to the lead then drive them into scoring position again with less than a minute to play when he got the ball. Got it.
WAAAAAAA dont leave the game in the hands of a kicker! and also dont burn a timeout when the clock is stopped HAHAHA fucking epic, maybe he could of had his offense on the field longer the 2nd half rather than putting his defense out there the whole 2nd half, but whatever u wanna make excuses for 6 points in the 2nd half against a secondary who didnt have their top 3 corners then i guess go ahead and look like an idiot

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, the Packers are going to get ruined in Houston this Sunday night.

But if Rodgers plays well, some Bears fans will still want to suck his dick. Lol?

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAAAAAAA dont leave the game in the hands of a kicker! and also dont burn a timeout when the clock is stopped HAHAHA fucking epic
So your solution is for the Packers to call a Hail Mary there?

Also, the Packers are going to get ruined in Houston this Sunday night.

But if Rodgers plays well, some Bears fans will still want to suck his dick. Lol?

Yeah, because he's really, really, really, really, good.