Blackhawks Rumors For The April 3rd Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Once again in the corner of "just for the hell of it", JJ is saying Blackhawks are talking a "megadeal" with Buffalo.

"megadeal" would make it seem like Miller. The one player I would just absolutely love is Ott, I think I labeled him in a piece as a 2c I would love the Blackhawks to get in the beginning of the year (or end of last year) and he still has one year remaining on his contract. Other players of interest from Buffalo could include Regehr, Hecht, Stafford, Pominville.

Supposedly the Sabres are big on Leddy.

It is JJ...but atleast it can start some conversation and thinking.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ott or Roy for a center

trade Stalberg (UFA this summer and Hawks won't be able to afford him)

Another winger who can throw some size into the mix (No, not burish or eager or someone like that) someone with size and skill

Trade brookbank for anything and play Rozsival everyday

:smh:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Once again in the corner of "just for the hell of it", JJ is saying Blackhawks are talking a "megadeal" with Buffalo.

"megadeal" would make it seem like Miller. The one player I would just absolutely love is Ott, I think I labeled him in a piece as a 2c I would love the Blackhawks to get in the beginning of the year (or end of last year) and he still has one year remaining on his contract. Other players of interest from Buffalo could include Regehr, Hecht, Stafford, Pominville.

Supposedly the Sabres are big on Leddy.

It is JJ...but atleast it can start some conversation and thinking.

I'd be OK with Miller in a deal but not if Leddy is involved. I like the Hawk's dmen rotation....a little bit of everything plus some depth as well. Leddy is an All-Star waiting to happen. Crawford almost certainly would have to part of any deal for Miller.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Andy Strickland (who is pretty legit when it comes to rumors) says that Ryan Miller has given the Sabres a list of 8 teams that he would accept a trade to. Just a little side note to the last rumor posted.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Allen
Chicago Blackhawks: buyer – GM Stan Bowman would like to add a third or fourth line center.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and Tblow have mentioned this for seasons

As much as the Blackhawks would like to add a second line center before the trade deadline passes, it appears they're also interested in strengthening their blueline.
According to a well-placed source, Chicago recently sent multiple scouts to watch the Phoenix Coyotes and defenseman Keith Yandle.

Yandle, 26, has three-years left on his current contract beyond this season at an annual salary cap hit of $5.25 million.
It's unclear how in-depth trade talks between the two clubs have been, but the Coyotes have been fielding calls for Yandle, and several teams are interested.

The Detroit Red Wings, Edmonton Oilers and Philadelphia Flyers would also like to get their hands on Yandle.

It's believed the Blackhawks could look to package defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson with a good, young NHL-proven player or top prospect and a draft pick in exchange for Yandle.

Meanwhile, the Hawks are also interested in Dallas Stars center Derek Roy, who is quickly becoming a hot commodity as the deadline approaches.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love Yandle, just not sure the Yotes would trade him here.

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I'd love Yandle, just not sure the Nordiques would trade him here.
fixed
:pray:

Anyway, Phoenix has no reason not to trade him here for the best deal... there is no rivalry beyond them beating us in one playoff series and them having one piece of shit in Torres and a bitch in Mike Smith. Not in same division or anything... though I could see - if they move to Quebec - them being swapped with Colorado.

And it won't upset any fans... they don't host home games anyway, just play some road games in Phoenix for the other teams' vacationing fans.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tick tock Stan. Fed up with watching horse shit like Bolland.

Franko725

Liked Posts:
As much as I would love to see a big move, I also do not want to see them give up some of the pieces that the other GM's are asking for. Alot of the trades seem to be asking for way too much in return for a rental player in alot of cases.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way everyone is sounding if prices don't come down its going to be a slow deadline

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Time to blow it up Stanny, full rebuild time

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Time to blow it up Stanny, full rebuild time

Yeah, this team sucks! I mean come on, anyone could put a touchdown and extra point on the board against the Wings. A good team would have put up at least double digit points.

Status
Not open for further replies.