Oilers Win NHL Lottery

supraman

Liked Posts:
there needs to be a rule you can only get the first pick and still suck balls so many times before you lose your right to first pick for awhile

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Wrong forum. Should in the 2015 Off season thread.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo picks second and Arizona, third. Hopefully Buffalo gets Eichel... :fap:

TCD

Liked Posts:
There isnt a question about who they pick.

We western conference fans get to see mcdavid grow so thats awesome. Bad news is its on the oilers. So let the offseason oiler trade rumors start because there is no way they go into next year with the current goalkeeping and blueline they have. Im sure hawk fans will suggest trading crawford there a thousand times.

Oilers will have an interesting off season though. One of those young forwards is gone. Probably Nuge seeing they love Hall and just resigned the russian flop.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
There isnt a question about who they pick.

We western conference fans get to see mcdavid grow so thats awesome. Bad news is its on the oilers. So let the offseason oiler trade rumors start because there is no way they go into next year with the current goalkeeping and blueline they have. Im sure hawk fans will suggest trading crawford there a thousand times.

Oilers will have an interesting off season though. One of those young forwards is gone. Probably Nuge seeing they love Hall and just resigned the russian flop.

They should trade McDavid to the Kings.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They should trade McDavid to the Kings.

I heard the doughty rumor already. Mcdavid isnt a guy you trade anywhere. If they deal with the kings for doughty it will be Hall or a package including Nuge.

Last guy with this much hype as the first overall was crosby.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard the doughty rumor already. Mcdavid isnt a guy you trade anywhere. If they deal with the kings for doughty it will be Hall or a package including Nuge.

Neither was Gretzky.

Honestly though, I hadn't heard anything about Doughty, or any actual rumors for that matter. It was just supposed to be a Gretzky joke.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Neither was Gretzky.

Honestly though, I hadn't heard anything about Doughty, or any actual rumors for that matter. It was just supposed to be a Gretzky joke.

Lol it went right over my head. Yah right away a doughty rumor surfaced lol...right away!!

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol it went right over my head. Yah right away a doughty rumor surfaced lol...right away!!

Prolly cause it wasn't funny. I thought it was funny though, and that's all that matters.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do they draft McDavid or Eichel?

McDavid.

I really wish Buffalo had won. They really need McDavid more than Edmonton. Oilers have a lot of young talent on offense. Buffalo has none.

TCD

Liked Posts:
McDavid.

I really wish Buffalo had won. They really need McDavid more than Edmonton. Oilers have a lot of young talent on offense. Buffalo has none.

Eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr sammy reinhart says hello!! Eichell is no shabby second pick. Buffalo will do just fine with reinhart and eichell as guys to build around...just fine indeed.

Jake mcabe is a solid defense prospect also. Tim schaller a good forward prospect. Buffalo has pieces.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I had an underlying fear that he was going to the Kings or Bruins. Glad that didn't happen

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had an underlying fear that he was going to the Kings or Bruins. Glad that didn't happen

The chances of that would've been pretty remote. iirc, I think they pick 13th and 14th, respectively.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Wow, 4th #1 pick for the Oilers since 2010...and for this one they have like a 13% chance..........................

Wonder if this one finally turns them around....

supraman

Liked Posts:
sorta off topic but what do you think of this idea for the draft lottery. Wherever you finish in the standing is how many balls/scraps of paper in the pot for the lottery so last place gets 30, first place (I say reg season ranking but sc winner works too) gets 1. Then they draw. whoever gets it, has their balls taken out and rinse and repeat.

Here's my logic, EVERY team gets a shot at first pick but the better you do the smaller your chance.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Wow, 4th #1 pick for the Oilers since 2010...and for this one they have like a 13% chance..........................

Wonder if this one finally turns them around....

See what I mean 4 1st picks and they still suck. They dont deserve another first pick give it to someone that wont suck a bag of dicks with it like anyone not edmonton

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDavid.

I talked to my uncle in Buffalo tonight, he is absolutely FUMING about the draft and ranted for about 15 minutes. They wanted McDavid BAD.
Especially mad about Bettman and how it's all done behind closed doors. Even bitching about how in the 70's the Sabres almost got screwed out of there first round when they announced number 1 instead of 11 which was the Sabres number. He then rattled off the entire roster of the Buffalo Bison, the AHL farm team of the Rangers back in the day.