Cumiskey

TCD

Liked Posts:
Easily the 5th best blueliner for the Hawks tonight. Maybe the 4th because Hammer was rather shit most of the night.

Should trade Cumisky to the Rangers while his stock is high. Get on the phone Stan. Can get him to New York by the morning.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Beat me to it TCD. He's played surprisingly well in the last couple of games. A few mistakes here and there, sure, but he's been exactly what you want in a fifth defenseman.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You guys wouldn't be saying this if Rozi hadn't died...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beat me to it TCD. He's played surprisingly well in the last couple of games. A few mistakes here and there, sure, but he's been exactly what you want in a fifth defenseman.

Can you please ban the dumb Canadian and explain to him that players' names need to be posted in ENGLISH?

Or edit the title....

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Was a great idea to give Rundblad some ice time in this series. You know, because he hasn't played in a while.....

Wait, what? Cumiskey is better???? Amazing. Q's decision making <<<<<< Hawks' fans.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was a great idea to give Rundblad some ice time in this series. You know, because he hasn't played in a while.....

Wait, what? Cumiskey is better???? Amazing. Q's decision making <<<<<< Hawks' fans.

Relax Andy.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Maybe Cumiskey will get more than 10 minutes out of a 5 period game next time?

or bench him for some fresh legs

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cumiskey needs more minutes, guy skates well and makes some smart passes.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
considering Nick Leddy went from 5 min a game of icetime in the playoffs, to the top pair in Long Island (with a great season and playoff) I think it's safe to assume Q LIKES only using 4-5 defensemen

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he's played fine and he drew the penalty that led to Kane's PP goal.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Looks pretty decent but still prone to some failure to get the puck out and turnovers. But better than the other healthy options.

TCD

Liked Posts:
considering Nick Leddy went from 5 min a game of icetime in the playoffs, to the top pair in Long Island (with a great season and playoff) I think it's safe to assume Q LIKES only using 4-5 defensemen

Leddy saw a lot of benchings in his playoff time with the Hawks. He wasnt very good when it came to playoff hockey and probably deserved those benchings. Big Leddy fan but frankly when he was in the playoffs with the Hawks he was brutal with the minutes he did get ...was to green.

Keiths ability to log big minutes and Seabs ability really allows Q to not hand out extra minutes to the 5/6 pairing. Hammer is starting to look exhausted though so he might want to give a couple extra mins to Cumgobbler. I dont want any extra minutes going to Timo though this series hes just done. Get past this series though and i think Timo could handle a few extra againt those flakey eastern teams which he knows well.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Leddy saw a lot of benchings in his playoff time with the Hawks. He wasnt very good when it came to playoff hockey and probably deserved those benchings. Big Leddy fan but frankly when he was in the playoffs with the Hawks he was brutal with the minutes he did get ...was to green.

Keiths ability to log big minutes and Seabs ability really allows Q to not hand out extra minutes to the 5/6 pairing. Hammer is starting to look exhausted though so he might want to give a couple extra mins to Cumgobbler. I dont want any extra minutes going to Timo though this series hes just done. Get past this series though and i think Timo could handle a few extra againt those flakey eastern teams which he knows well.

strong heel turn

Svic

Liked Posts:
The only d player I am concerned right now is timonin. I hope maybe TVR can take those 5 minutes from him

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Anybody else distracted by "Cum" in the name?...

No?...Just me?...

Alrighty then.